+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yay!

Yay!

Every guy has one right?

The girl you just wish you could be with but can't.

I met a girl about 4 years ago, I went to her property to take some photos of her horses and from the very moment I met her I fell for her, she was beautful, smart, funny and there was this chemistry between us which just grew over the years.

We caught up at various times always with friends but she was married so I just left it alone and resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't something that was ever going to happen but I was always happy to see her and would always follow her post on facebook etc and make some cheeky comment.

We were really good friends and have always been that way to each other.

I went through a relationship breakup this year and decided to make a load of changes to my life, one of them was to move from the Country back to the city. Her marriage broke up around the same time and I noticed from her FB posts that something was going on and then finally a post came up saying "guess I'm single again" so I responded with "oh bollox and just when I've moved back to the city and I'm single as well" I was just kidding around and forgot about it.

A while later I got a pm from her and we started chatting which then migrated to sms and then I called her and during the conversation I just clumsily said that I had always had a thing for her and then she told me she felt the same way. She had always been attracted to me, she used to dream about me all the time and when she realised I was single she knew she had to act on it. I was gobsmacked, I had no idea all this time that she felt like that about me and she had no idea I felt that way about her.

So I invited her down to my place to catch up and when she got here the chemistry between us was off the scale. We had a wonderful time together and stayed up until sunrise talking, hugging and kissing. This wasn't just some girl I had met in the pub or from a dating site this was my dream girl, the one who I always wished if things were different I could be with, and here she was with me, telling me that she wanted us to be together.

So we have started dating and it's just beautiful. Last night we slept together, she told me she loved me. I woke up this morning and she was lying next to me just looking at me, those gorgeous eyes, a big smile on her face. She looked so beautiful.

I still can't believe I'm with the girl of my dreams

Really hope it works out for you HG! Good luck and keep us updated on how it's going. It's good to know positive things happen like this
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Good to hear that things work out sometimes too.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Really hope it works out for you HG! Good luck and keep us updated on how it's going. It's good to know positive things happen like this
    Thanks Steve!!!

How's it going in blighty? Hear you have a heatwave over there lol

You heard right, it's been great. I think our entire allowance of sun for the year was given to us last week! No doubt it'll go back to cold and rain very soon, lol.

Besides, more than 8 days of sunshine in a row and the government declares a national emergency due to a water shortage
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

tremolo Guest
    Yay!! I am so happy for you. You deserve it

I had that too! The girl of my dreams. Then, she left me

Not saying this will happen to you but enjoy everyday of it! I'm happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marny View Post
    I had that too! The girl of my dreams. Then, she left me

Not saying this will happen to you but enjoy everyday of it! I'm happy for you.
    Oh I'm a realist, all relationships end at some point. Hopefully this one will when one of us dies

And thanks Tremolo.

Funny how things turn out. All the time I was looking for it it just seem to not feel right and the moment I'm actually not that bothered about dating anyone up she pops and it just feels so right.

The right girl, chemistry is off the scale and she is someone I have always really liked as a person. She is totally adorable and really in to me .. farkkkk finally !!!

I hope all the best and I hope that it lasts that long! I cannot wait to find that kind of love again. It is just undeniably exciting and makes every single thing in life better. Enjoy it man!

It's good to know positive things happen like this

Fark, she so rocks!!!

Just went to open my fridge to make a coffee and I have a new fridge magnet

I magically acquired a new magnet with a cartoon pic of a scotty dog which she knows I love. She didnt say anything just bought it and must have snuck it on there last night or this morning.

It's the little things, the small gestures that suck me in every time lol.

Í'm totally wrapped.