+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend of 4 years possibly got another girl pregnet

My boyfriend of 4 years possibly got another girl pregnet

There is a possibility that my boyfriend of four years has gotten another girl pregnet. He cheated on me in 2009 and I found out about it.I decided to stay with him but he continued talking to the same girl because I would see text messages that obviously showed me they where still talking. When I confronted him about it he would get angry because I was snooping. I also saw text messages from two other random females. I continued to question him and his behavior was careless.

I still didnt leave but decided to start talking to other guys because obviously he didnt respect our relationship. I started acting like I was single because he was doing the same. I created a profile on a online dating site and started flirting with guys while I was out. I met one guy in particualr during this time period and after a coulpe of months we had sex once. I stopped seeing him after this happened because I felt guilty. This took place last summer but my boyfriend found out this year. I never deleted my profile; although I was inactive and his cousins saw me on the site and confronted him about it. I was truthful and told him about my affair.

It has been fours months since and it has been tough. My boyfriend was very angry with me because of what I did, but he has recently came to the realization that we where both wrong and its time to move on. He claims that he did mess up but stopped cheating and talking to females during the time I was cheating.I wouldnt know if he is lying becasue I stopped looking for trouble and did my own thing. He also recently admited that he started having sex with another girl when he found out I cheated on him. Now the girl thinks she is pregnet. He told me that the girl refuses to pay for a pregnancy test and asked him to buy it. The girls claims she hasnt been feeling well for two weeks but still hasnt taken a test. My boyfriend told her that he will pay for the abortion and she agreed but now she wants to talk to him. My boyfriend also told me that they havent had sex since July, but he could be lying.

Im hoping July wasnt the last time they had sex because she could be three months pregnet by now. I really dont know what to do but I have a feeling that she is. I think this girl really wants to be with my boyfriend because she keeps calling, and I saw a text message two weeks ago that he sent to her saying "im working it out with my gf please stop texting and callin me." I think she would keep the child just to be with him. My boyfreind and this girl also have history because they used to talk back in 2004 before he met me. I've known my boyfriend since 2005. However, he admits to leading her on up until recentlythat he decided he wanted to move on and get over what I've done. We recently started discussing moving in together and have grown closer since this happened. I thought we wouldnt make it at first but we've made it so far. The worst part of all is that we decided to have another baby and I think I may be pregnet, because I stopped taking my birth control pills a month ago.I've had two abortions after my first child and I really dont want to get another one. I need serious advice.

I love this man alot and I kind of feel like this is my fault to a certain extent because he wouldve never messed around with this girl if he didnt find out I cheated. However, he is very responsible too because he started the cheating and cheated again. Im not mad about him cheating this time because I did my wrong. I've taken full responsibilty for my mistakes and done more than enough to make it up. We have been going on dates, I took him shopping, we saw a relationship counselor, took a trip back in August, I even got his name tatted on me and I paid for everything.. Im not a bad girl just because I cheated and only cheated because of his attitude after cheating. Two wrongs dont make a right and I've learned from my mistake. However, Im upset that he was careless and possibly got her pregnet knowing he didnt plan to leave me. what should I do? What is likely to happen?what is going on here guys?
    Last edited by cggirl87; 03-10-11 at 12:10 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's Jerry Springer material, right there. ^^^

Honestly, I don't see how a relationship built on so much drama, infidelity, and carelessness will ever survive, and even if it did, you two would be idiots to ever trust one another again. I think you should admit it is all ruined, break up, and move on, whether or not that other girl is pregnant.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Scheeewtheart.. either you agree to an open relationship with this man and implore him to be seriously cautions with his rubbers or you break up with this man all together. I wonder what your childhood was like that makes you stay with a man that can either take you or leave you on a whim???

Me? I'd be out of there and telling him to NEVER contact me again.

What's wrong with you both that you'd not sit down and say "lets be each other's primary partner of committment while we're both allowed to have sex on the side." If you decide to do that, please be honest with the people you only want sex with. People like you and your bf ruin the good parts of online dating with your disingenuiness and lack of integrity.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Shame such dumb people can be fertile. Do idiots beget idiots? Is stupidity genetic?