+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i proceed?

how do i proceed?

im 18 years old and ive never been even "CLOSE" to being in a relationship . but an year and a half ago, i saw this girl and ever sice, im head over heels for her ..ive never talked to her .. not once in the span of an year and a half ..infact, ive not talked to any girl since 3 years ..(no, im not gay .) it s because of the stupid environment of my stupid country. but now, im starting to worry , thinking she might fall for some other guy before i even get to talk to her..she's a tomboy and way out of my league... and im a fat ass. i cant imagine how to start off a conversation without looking desperate ...can any girls help ?? is there any chance i can win her over? (P.S asking her out directly does'nt work because its INDIA for god's sake )

well it definitely doesn't help that you're a "fatass." The first thing you can do is start trying to improve your own self worth. Just jumping into it, especially with the fact that you accept that she's out of your league, is going to end disastrously.

one ,more doubt .. if a fat ugly guy comes and asks a girl out, would theat mean a definite NO-NO ??

I have a couple of points to make here, you may not want to hear them, but they're the truth:

1. You've only seen this girl, and you've never talked to her? You're not "head over heels", you're in lust. The ONLY emotion you can get from a mere visual sighting is lust. You cannot love somebody you don't know, and you can't know somebody you haven't talked to.

2. Whether or not you're a fat-ass, you should never assume that you know what a girl likes or wants unless you know her really really well... DON'T assume she's out of your league. Ask her out, let her decide whether or not she's out of your league. You never know.

3. ALWAYS take the chance and ask - the worst she can ever do is say "No". What do you have to lose?

I'm gonna pass on a little secret (ok, not so secret, I've passed it on here before) of mine - when you approach her, catch her eye, look her right in the eyes...

LOOK NOWHERE ELSE <---this is important

And SMILE.

If she smiles back, you've got a shot.

you cant love someone based on just looks, love means loving a person`s good side and bad side.

my advice would be to work on your confidence, even if it means losing some weight or getting fit and two get to know this girl first. if she is a tomboy then she might not be as out of your league as you think. but dont make the mistake of thinking your inlove from just seeing her, it just doesnt happen that way.