+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hairy or Not

How long has this been going on? Alot of people get into a lazy slump but it's only temporary. Like when all you want to do is watch tv and NOTHING ELSE. Then when you finally watch a crap-ton of tv, youre like.. hmm I think Ill go grocery shopping, dishes etc.

My bf knows I like him shaved. He grew his out. I told him while he was showering that i preferred him clean and he told me he knew, but didn't shave. A week or so later he wanted me to give him head, which I did for a minute than gave up telling him I didn't want to cuz the hair and he said ok, and I continued by hand. He still didn't shave.

I said nothing more, because obviously he knows where I stand, no sense beating a dead horse. And a few weeks later he's shaved! YAY! I noticed right away and rewarded him. He said he was being lazy and it was a little irritating. The ordeal for me what about a month worth of bushiness, which isn't bad at all.

Your girl could be in a lazy slump where everything feels like.. "fk it!" And she'll eventually snap out of it. Or maybe shes decided she really hates shaving and never wants to do it, but she knows how you prefer it so she'd probably end up doing it eventually just for you, you just have to be patient. I know if my bf preferred bush (even though I despise it) that I would definitely let loose sometimes, if not all the time, to please him.

You said she knows your preference, if you keep re-iterating that to her, you'll just be a jackass. Hopefully you're more compatible in other aspects of your relationship.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSF View Post
    Is wrong that us starting to be a bit of a turn off now? I really don't want it too annoy me this much but it is!
    Is it bad that is becoming a turn off now, I don't want to be like this but it is annoying me.
    Is it bad that it's becoming a bit of a turn off???
    Is it bad that it's starting to turn me off?
    Based on the number of times you asked this exact same question (on a single page!) I am inclined to assume you nag her quite a bit about this, and now you've gone and pissed her off, and she is refusing to shave out of stubbornness. Lesson: don't nag.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DSF is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Thankyou I appreciate this response

Users Country Flag
    Vashti I didn't mean to post it so may times it was showing anything for a say or so, and no I haven't asked heaps of times just once to be honest!

Users Country Flag
    It has been a few years since she has shaven a landing strip, and I just thought for something fun and sexy we could try this again, we have tried talking again but it caused another argument.
    So she knows where I stand and what I like!
    Her reply to me was sorry I'm not up your standard, but yet I've had to change the way I shave facial hair so many different time's to suit her without complaint.
    Is there a nice way and time may to ask to make her feel comfortable about why I like this or am I just over reacting and should just let it go?

Grow a full bushy beard ^_^ When she bitches, tell her you're sorry you're not up to her standards...

I get why people have an issue with women who go totally bare and the whole young girl thing, but getting everything waxed off increases the sensation so much that I just can't go back. Never had a complaint about it. Even guys who think it's a bit odd at first get over it quick, and I feel so much cleaner.

As for your wife, it sounds like the issue goes further than pubic hair. I'm guessing that's just a symptom of something more.

Not hairy.

Totally waxed/shaved from the head down, its how all women should be
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

I'd dump a chick who wasn't totally shaved / waxed. A hairy gash is really disgusting, and also very unhygienic, and probably smells bad. This isn't the 1950's, and we're not all living in the jungle like animals. Get that thing shaved, honey... Or get dumped!

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    I'd dump a chick who wasn't totally shaved / waxed. A hairy gash is really disgusting, and also very unhygienic, and probably smells bad. This isn't the 1950's, and we're not all living in the jungle like animals. Get that thing shaved, honey... Or get dumped!
    This totally contradicts everything you said in the other thread about odors and vaginas. You said you willingly go down on stanky veejays, that you take one for the cause and so woman should just swallow and shut up. Now you're saying that hair is unhygenic and smells bad... If you won't do someone with hair then that means all these stanky vj's you've been going down on and suffering through are hairless and therefore and logically deduceing, being hairless is in fact the breeding ground for bad hygene and the stank... Either that or you just do girls who are dirty to begin with and how they sport their lady parts has very little to do with a thing.

The End.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you wax your testicles and groin?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    This totally contradicts everything you said in the other thread about odors and vaginas. You said you willingly go down on stanky veejays, that you take one for the cause and so woman should just swallow and shut up. Now you're saying that hair is unhygenic and smells bad... If you won't do someone with hair then that means all these stanky vj's you've been going down on and suffering through are hairless and therefore and logically deduceing, being hairless is in fact the breeding ground for bad hygene and the stank... Either that or you just do girls who are dirty to begin with and how they sport their lady parts has very little to do with a thing.

The End.
    Wakeup, sometimes bad odours are caused by something called vbac, and you are DOUBLING the chance of getting vbac by having a hairy sweaty beaver because of all the pubes down there for sweat and germs and bits of their turds if they wipe the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Do you wax your testicles and groin?
    No, because I'm not a gay.

Wakeup, sometimes bad odours are caused by something called vbac, and you are DOUBLING the chance of getting vbac by having a hairy sweaty beaver because of all the pubes down there for sweat and germs and bits of their turds if they wipe the wrong way.
    So are you saying that you do only schtuup stinky girls who don't have good hygene in general then?

"vbac" lolzzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast