+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Money hungry girlfriend – She says she wants me to pay her rent, or else NO SEX!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yep, and Aussie men are all sexist abusive assholes who are the descendants of convicts. Puh-leeze.
    Yeah I totally agree, I'm English

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sure. If its true she invited him to keep staying over and then suddenly blindsided him w/ the rent bomb. Its extremely poor manners on his part for not offering something, but what would you expect from someone who's an adult still living at home?
    As I said EARLIER IN THIS THREAD, I DID offer to pay half the rent - IF we moved into OUR own place together. ie. A flat / house that we CHOSE TOGETHER. I dont see why I should have to pay money to stay at HER flat, when it is NOT OURS, it is HERS. She has refused this option, saying she is quite happy in her OWN place - as she has stayed there for 6 + years. I explained that was no reason, I have stayed at my mom's house for 35 YEARS if she is going to be nitpicky about it, and I dont see why she cant just move all her stuff to a place we BOTH CHOSE. I have even looked around at flats and houses, and given her broshures and pictures and asked her to go out and see them with me, but she refuses. She just keeps saying she wants to stay in HER flat in the area SHE LIKES, and does not want to move to the flat I like or into the area I like, even though it is a very nice area that I have lived in all my life, and the flat I saw was just round the corner from where I am now, and in a much nicer area than the craphole of an area her flat is situated. I'm not the problem here, SHE IS. As I said, it's all about me me me with her, and everything seems to be on HER terms. HER flat, HER area, wanting my money for HER rent.

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    As I said EARLIER IN THIS THREAD, I DID offer to pay half the rent - IF we moved into OUR own place together. ie. A flat / house that we CHOSE TOGETHER. I dont see why I should have to pay money to stay at HER flat, when it is NOT OURS, it is HERS. She has refused this option, saying she is quite happy in her OWN place - as she has stayed there for 6 + years. I explained that was no reason, I have stayed at my mom's house for 35 YEARS if she is going to be nitpicky about it, and I dont see why she cant just move all her stuff to a place we BOTH CHOSE. I have even looked around at flats and houses, and given her broshures and pictures and asked her to go out and see them with me, but she refuses. She just keeps saying she wants to stay in HER flat in the area SHE LIKES, and does not want to move to the flat I like or into the area I like, even though it is a very nice area that I have lived in all my life, and the flat I saw was just round the corner from where I am now, and in a much nicer area than the craphole of an area her flat is situated. I'm not the problem here, SHE IS. As I said, it's all about me me me with her, and everything seems to be on HER terms. HER flat, HER area, wanting my money for HER rent.
    dont be a whiny cunt!

common sence say you should still offered, im sure she was cooking for you also.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 05-10-11 at 09:31 PM.

I'm not the problem here, SHE IS
    Dude, right there. That sentence. That is the problem. You don't see that you are the problem. You want to live with mommy. And if you can't live with mommy, you want your girlfriend to move to a place right near your mommy. Grow up.

It is her place. She has had it for the last 6 years. She doesn't want to give it up for you. I understand that. And I understand you wanting to find a place together. So it looks like you are at an impasse. Break up. Then you can go back to being 12 years old and she can find a boyfriend who isn't attaching to his mommy's teet.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    Dude, right there. That sentence. That is the problem. You don't see that you are the problem. You want to live with mommy. And if you can't live with mommy, you want your girlfriend to move to a place right near your mommy. Grow up.
    Actually I don't see whats so bad about getting a place close to my mom's house, it's not like I'd be still living IN her house, i'd be right round the corner, so I don't see how my gf has a problem with that. It would be OUR house that WE chose, and it would have NOTHING to do with my mom.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It would be OUR house that WE chose, and it would have NOTHING to do with my mom.

I have even looked around at flats and houses, and given her broshures and pictures and asked her to go out and see them with me... it is a very nice area that I have lived in all my life, and the flat I saw was just round the corner from where I am now...
    Funny, you said "we choose" but then you said it's in your area, your choice, right around your mamma in your hood. Where exactly is the "we" in that?

and in a much nicer area than the craphole of an area her flat is situated.
    Hmm if it's such a shithole refuse to stay there...

Either way, she refuses to move, and you refuse to pay... there is no compromise and without that you're doomed. Small wonder how you're 34 and single.

Mamma's boys... love to hate 'em!

I just want to let you know, you can do so much better than this woman. I'm in a long-term relationship too and sure, sometimes we have our problems but I would never manipulate my boyfriend by with-holding sex or demanding he pay my rent. If I'm honest it really does sound like this girl is after one thing only - and that's an easy life supported by your wage packet.

Like you said, you'd never treat her like she is treating you so why are you putting up with it? Seriously, go out and find a woman who will treat you properly and how you deserve to be treated. Life doesn't have to be so hard and troublesome and it sounds as if this woman is only bringing these kind of negative things into your life.

And on another note, can you really see yourself settling down with a woman who refuses to visit your Mom? Family is so important!

im sure if you would move in with her and stand any lenght of time with you one day you both could find a place of your down, but right now shes established, you not. the wise choice is to move in and help out. thats just how it goes. when mom gets sick or somthing happens then what ya gonna do...i love asking my friends who are older then you this...the have nothing to say.

i think she refuses to see his mom cuz hes always there, time to leave buddy.

I think he should dump her and do his mum instead

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, the consensus seems to be you two should break up. The rest of your issues are yours to deal with. They say there's someone for everyone out there...

Anything else, Scott? Are we done?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    i think she refuses to see his mom cuz hes always there, time to leave buddy.
    No, she refuses to stay at my mom's because she keeps walking in on us having sex. Not a problem for my last gf. She used to laugh about it, and even put on a bit of a show, moaning loudly cos she knew my mom would bang on the wall, or come in to tell us to keep the noize down. She even used to talk to my mom at breakfast time about all the stuff we had done the previous night. They got on so well, and my mom is really cool. I can't understand why my current gf's such a ****ing prude about it to be perfectly honest. I never had problems like this before.

you will never get it. you def talk about "mom" way to much.

i bed if mom told you to get out you would. sounds like theres no father figure on your part. any manly butch women in your relation that could knock some sence into your head. do you still have a race car bedframe also and scooby doo posters on the walls?
    Last edited by oldskool83; 06-10-11 at 08:58 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, she refuses to stay at my mom's because she keeps walking in on us having sex. Not a problem for my last gf. She used to laugh about it, and even put on a bit of a show, moaning loudly cos she knew my mom would bang on the wall, or come in to tell us to keep the noize down. She even used to talk to my mom at breakfast time about all the stuff we had done the previous night. They got on so well, and my mom is really cool. I can't understand why my current gf's such a ****ing prude about it to be perfectly honest. I never had problems like this before.
    you are so full of it, i don't know why anyone continues to take you seriously.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree with vashti. I'm done.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast