+ Follow This Topic

Thread: when a girlfriend flirts.....

when a girlfriend flirts.....

me and my girlfriend have been 2gether for a 2 months now.... I am aries and she is a gemini (dunno if this wud be relevant to my question)...
    can you say we're in love.. cant sleep without thinking about her, my day doesnt go right if i dont talk to her in the morning... and yeah the feelings ARE mutual, 2-sided, she was the one who told me this first anyway and well i felt the same :S...

There have been ups and downs ... like in any relationship ppl do. After every fight, we makeup the v nxt day =/ . and we become even closer for some reason, thats why we keep on picking out bad things in each other...

There has been this certain problem nowadays that i really find ANNOYING... she flirts with other guys, flirt as in.. just talk to them in a way that wud make it seem as if she's tryin to have a lil "fun" by testing out other guys. Especially this one guy online. She says that she doesnt care about ppl online but still she will do stuff like the following... I know this internet friend of hers who just broke up with his girl or watever... then the guy goes to my gf that he wants to hear her say good night to her or else he wont sleep.. and well my gf just goes and does that .. =/ ... why? coz he waited for HER the whole night long online so that she can say it to him....

yes, she is flirty, even online.. but then in the end she just goes "oh u know i love you more, you know you're the only guy i want to be with right now" - i mean wtf is this.. first she says she "loves" me.. then she goes on upsetting me like this ... even though she does know that i m one of the jealous types.. i never do anything to upset her, yes, im one of them nice guys.. i guess i need to be a little "tougher" on her?

i really dont wana lose her coz i really really like her.. =/ , just that how shud i bring this thing to her, as in, not to talk to guys in a way that wud make me jealous. i dont mind her talking to guys, not @ all... but she jsut does some things that like u know "cross the line"... many of the guys she's done this with have ended up asking her out.. but yeah she didnt go out with them coz her intention was only of being friends. but plz guys... suggestions will help =/
    Last edited by _shorty_; 10-02-05 at 09:50 PM.

Omg.. this is something like my story man. I was like you last time thinking about alot of stuff and shites that might happen later. It carried on till i could stand no longer and left. Its hard but if shes flirting even with you around her, ask yourself can it last?
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I agree with nameless. How long can you last?

yep

haha im going out with a girl knida like that i guess... shes fun, she talks to people in school, yes including guys i assume... and she always talks online probably to guys also... The thing you got to understand is that u will never be the ONLY guy in her life... there will always be the guys that she talks to etc... your just the one that she is committed to being with... that is if she is mature enough... When i go into my g/f's work and shes talking to other guys and kinda "flirty" i don't let it bother me... its just a part of life. shes gonna talk to other guys and all you can do is trust her.... cuz the minute you don't, u can kiss ur relationship goodbye. Also, don't be TOO nice cuz she may take advantage of it... trust me i learned the hard way... u've got to be a nice guy, but u've also got to be exciting and have a little "*******" control in you. Most important of ALL: you have to be confident in yourself... if you show her that ur insecure, whether emotionally or sexually, shes gonna feel like she "OWNS" u... don't let that happen! good luck bro. U know her better than anyone else here, give it time, and TALK and COMMUNICATE with her! thats SO IMPORTANT! PEACE

thanks a LOT all... i just need a few girls to comment on this kind of behaviour as well but really appreciate it guys

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by _shorty_
    thanks a LOT all... i just need a few girls to comment on this kind of behaviour as well but really appreciate it guys
    What do you want a girl's opinion for? They don't know anything.