I recently got dumped by a guy that I really really liked and I know that I'm not over it. My problem right now is I keep dreaming and thinking about a friend of mine. This friend and I have a very unusual relationship. Unusual in the sense that although we never dated he and I have been very much more than "just friends" in the past. He was also the first person to truly break my heart because there was a time when I really wanted to be with him but he just wanted to stay friends. I accepted that and after giving myself time to heal, he and I started being friends again. And that's all we've been for almost a year. He was dating someone and so was I. Our strict friendship has been and is an amazing thing. We are super close and get along great. We have not let our actions in the past interfere with our now great friendship. He is one of the most important people to me. But now since I got dumped by my boyfriend I keep thinking about my friend in a romantic way again. This bothers me because I know that my friend and I are so much better as friends and I really don't want to go down that road with him again. But part of me does. And I'm wondering, is this just normal rebound talking or am I not as over wanting more than friendship with my friend as I think I am?