+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Online Love

Online Love

I am hoping I can get more advices here, a detailed one hopefully, because as in for now, I am lost.

The story starts 3 months ago. I met P via Skout, an iPhone application.
    We live in different states. And due to his job nature, he travels a lot. I am 21, and he is 6 years older.
    It started out very casual, talking just like normal friends.
    As time goes by, we got closer as we share the same views on things and after 3 weeks or so, he asked for my number.
    We exchanged number and we started to text each other everyday without fail.

We eventually got closer and there is this one night we had a really long phone call.
    He was asking what kind of guys I am into and we talked about personal stuffs.
    It all ended well, it was a really sweet phone call. And truth is, predicted, I am starting to fall for this guy.
    The next few days went well too. I was really happy then.

Fast forward, I got drunk a week after that, and I called him at 2 am. He was still awake.
    I made the biggest mistake in my life, and chances me working out with this guy just dissolved into thin air.
    We had a very intimate phone call that night and things turned sexual after that fateful night.

I am not comfortable with him teasing me all the time and almost every other conversation I have with him is bound to be sexual.
    Naturally, I continued talking to him because, I really like him and do not want to lose this guy.
    And recently, we talked less compared to the beginning. It always has to be me, texting him first.

And yes, we do have plans to meet up when the time is right. We often exchange pictures from time to time.

I have talked to my close friends about this and they adviced me to forget about him and cut him off completely.

I don't know what to do. Thank you for reading.

I am not comfortable with him teasing me all the time and almost every other conversation I have with him is bound to be sexual.
    Then tell him that?