+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the ex gf i dont understand

the ex gf i dont understand

women...i have this ex who i presume likes to funtion in chaos, and further more likes to text me about it. We had a biz together which i am the land lord to her until 28the of this month (business only)

thru failed relatoinship after failed relationship (8 months ago we broke up) she will either text me or call me. Now ive long moved on because i am not going to have ties to someone who destroyed our home and ruined a our business over sleeping with our auto mechanic.

I do not care about her, i have somone else in my life now, but i do not understand why she keeps texing me...if im nice or mean does not mater. cant wait til the 28th when i finaly can get my key back to my garage and her biz is out.

she was kept around only due to her owning me 6K and her credit was slim to non until she bought a house...all my bills were paid in full plus the debt she owed me. (which she paid up on the 20th in full) She kinda had no choice if i kicked her biz out she would of went to jail for no being able to pay back taxes for 3 years...20K in the hole there and shes 37, real smart good it seems...so in a sence i had her by the vag pretty darn good.

thats besides the point, why ruin it all with me then be nice later...even buy me dinner 1 night and walk in my house and fold my laundry....wtf? we currently had a natural disaster flood take place in our town which took out many bridges and she called asking if i was ok and if i went to work that day all worried about me.

She lost her chance and she knows i am seeing someone else...why not just pay your dues to me dont speak to me and get outta my garage. if i tell her i dont wanna talk to you she does....shes even hung around an hour after work one the days i am home walks in and gives me CDs to copy and wants to talk...wtf?
    Last edited by oldskool83; 06-10-11 at 09:33 PM.

i cannot really understand some of the things you are saying but I will look at it this way, tell her that her life is none of your business or concern anymore.

It sounds to me like love is interfering with business here .. :/ *shrugs*

ill reword everything.

Have you sat down and talked with her after the cheating ordeal? Have you told her how it made you feel and that there will never be a second chance? Or do you keep avoiding conversation that will not allow her proper closure?
    She feels guilty. She want's to right what was wrong (which we all know can never happen) and she doesn't know how to do it.

If you haven't already had a serious talk with her, its time to do it. No yelling or walking out, give her a chance to say what she wants to say and let her know you are so out of the relationship its ridiculous. Then it's time for you to eject her from your life 100%. Get your key to your garage back, shes holding it as a final connection piece between you two. If she won't give it back, change the locks. Next change your phone number. If this is not possible then block her, never reply to her texts no matter how crazy or desperate shes getting. This will help her. She needs to move on and there's something stopping her, which I think is guilt, which a conversation or a scream-fest might help get rid of. Stop avoiding her and TALK TO HER!

im seeing sum1 else lol, we dont live together. there is no need to talk with one another, everythings been iron out long time ago. we ended relationship 8 months ago. i dont need to change a my number, only respond to people in my phone. her number gets deleted once my final bills are paid in nov and when she leaves. im not avoiding her because 8 months ago it was done, set it done. no chances no nothing. when she single after a break up is when she starts blowing up my phone or wanting to talk more. such as last night which thursday are my paydays from her. shes down to $350 now. i come home grab my cash and go do things. she wanted to sit around and talk about normal everyday talk BS and im like i cant hang around and BS i gotta meet sum1 for dinner soon. she told me ot have fun on my date. shes odd. tuesday said she appreicated everything i did for her and wants to give me my old truck back once she buys a newer one. i sold it to her cuz she needed a vehical after be broke up. its jsut dumb stuff cuz every other ex on her ex list she wants nothing to do with and she keeps telling me all her crap and familys crap time and time again. im not being a dick.

ill get my key and everything back, shes kept her word 100% with me about arrangements and such. whatever i want i kinda get. shes kinda owes me big time and its her reponsibilty to do what i need done. like i said normaly i could careless about this crap but i dont understand need to want to keep contact. no kids or nothing, biz all transfered over to her, i got my loan money back i dont care beyond that lol. and ive told her and called her out on all your actions...reason she offered to buy me dinner one night to clear things up.

the shit she can text is like, hey im working on this motorcycle and its not going so well, ill pay you do it it. like stuff outta the blue...hell no im not helping her i got nuff shit to do lol
    Last edited by oldskool83; 07-10-11 at 07:44 PM.