+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Please help..... *Should my long term boyfriend of 2 years pay for me?*

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    Check out Kurt Vonnegut's graph on [URL="http://sivers.org/drama"]real life[/URL].
    LOL, that article was Journal of Duh. Sorry. That's not going to give anyone an epiphany. Good rant, tho, it must've been cathartic.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, what a bunch of pessimists. No fun. I think its time for me to post my Human Inspiration video again:

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    God, what a bunch of pessimists. No fun.
    Exactly! I understand some people trying to find little miss perfect, but if you aim your sights too high and put your idea of the perfect woman on a pedestal you aint gonna get nowhere. Life's about compromise, and finding some sort of middle ground. Sure, most women are dull and boring and stupid and shallow clones with no personality of their own who just want to be clones of their personality-less idols they see in Hello Magazine and similar garbage. But there are some girls out there who actually have a mind of their own.

My current gf being one of them. Dont get me wrong, when I first met her I wasnt even looking for a relationship, I just wondered what it'd be like to bang a dwarf. But WOW! She totally blew my mind in the sack! You don't meet many girls who want you to piss on them on a first date, and really that says it all. I am totally loved up with her, to the point where I may even move in with her. Not that it will be a forever thing. But we are totally loved up, so will be good for a medium term, but we've both discussed things and she knows I do want children in the future, so I will have to move on at some point, cause I really dont want dwarf / mutant kids, and she understands that. I'm not going to be a dick about it and lie.

What I'm trying to say is that there are some great chicks out there, and love can hit you when you least expect it.
    Last edited by scott green; 13-10-11 at 06:54 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, okay Scott. You make me think of the stereotypical sexually repressed-overcompensating Brit. Almost on par with Japanese men.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, okay Scott. You make me think of the stereotypical sexually repressed-overcompensating Brit. Almost on par with Japanese men.
    Overcompensating? No this is just normal in the rock scene, honey. We all try to live the dream in our own way after all, and variety is the spice.

I don't want L'il Miss Perfect. I want a ****hole. A toy. Silent. To be used when and how I choose. I'm not interested in relationships. I'm going to be a bachelor for life. I've known this ever since I learned what the word bachelor meant. Even if I find a woman who fascinates me we're only going to be together until I lose interest, and it doesn't take a whole lot for me to lose interest in a person, believe me. Don't worry. I won't be that little old lonely nobody. I plan to die with my boots on long before that.

Yeah. I am a pessimist. In a world like this you'd have to be blind not to be.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 14-10-11 at 03:58 AM.

I plan to die with my boots on long before that.
    Seems Scotts getting more attention then Jazzersize so he's stepping it up a notch.

This is all quite amusing.. Thanks fellas.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-10-11 at 11:56 AM. Reason: :o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Am having a moment of utter disgust at the human race... I'm going to hug my husband just because I am suddenly hugely appreciative of the fact that he knows how to treat a woman.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't want L'il Miss Perfect. I want a ****hole. A toy. Silent. To be used when and how I choose. I'm not interested in relationships. I'm going to be a bachelor for life. I've known this ever since I learned what the word bachelor meant. Even if I find a woman who fascinates me we're only going to be together until I lose interest, and it doesn't take a whole lot for me to lose interest in a person, believe me. Don't worry. I won't be that little old lonely nobody. I plan to die with my boots on long before that.

Oh BS. They make real dolls and dogs that fit that bill (one for ****ing, the other for kicking). Anyway, I prefer the term 'realist' to pessimist and I'm sure not blind.

Let's see your boots. They better be nice ones.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I got this in my mail box before you deleted it "I don't want L'il Miss Perfect. I want a ****hole. A toy. Silent. To be used when and how I choose. And don't worry. I won't be that little old lady. I plan to die with my boots on."

Do I suspect a troll? or are you trans gender? Maybe split personality..... did you mean to say you plan to die with your high heel boots on?

^^^ I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you high or something?

Dying with one's boots on is an idiom, by the way. It means I don't plan to die old, feeble and in a hospital. I plan to die doing something I love--on the move, dressed. Sometimes I forget how pathetically low the reading level is. My apologies. I'll try to spell things out better next time.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 14-10-11 at 10:03 AM.

sadie_genie Guest
    Are people arguing with Jazzersize about his resistance against monogamous relationships /marriage/ having a family again? Frankly, he can just do what he wants/believes in as long as he is honest about it. That means, if he wants a non-monogamous relationship with women, he should tell them up front. I am sure there are like minded women out there. Choosing to lie about it to get women in bed is cowardly.

Like I said I found that quote from the automated email from subscribing to this thread.....just copied and pasted word for word. And it said you had posted it.

AND I just thought I play around with it for my enjoyment and whoever else....stick and stones.....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you high or something?

Dying with one's boots on is an idiom, by the way. It means I don't plan to die old, feeble and in a hospital. I plan to die doing something I love--on the move, dressed. Sometimes I forget how pathetically low the reading level is. My apologies. I'll try to spell things out better next time.
    LOL! What do you expect on a love forum? Now, *I* assumed you meant you'd die 'knocking your boots' together. One can only hope.

I am so glad this thread got away from 'who should pay for dinner'.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast