+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help..... *Should my long term boyfriend of 2 years pay for me?*

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Are you paying $141 a litre for gas? we are :s I think we pay the highest rate anywhere in Noth America let alone Canada. Quebec is bleeding us dry here in BC.
    I just paid $1.22 a litre most of which goes towards taxes which pays for our health care which i think is a good thing.. and to subsidize day care (laughing here).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I just paid $1.22 a litre most of which goes towards taxes which pays for our health care which i think is a good thing.. and to subsidize day care (laughing here).
    Here it goes to our crappy transit system because it doesn't make money and oh the "green" tax, that doesn't go to help the inviroment.

Oh and to pay for the new retractable roof on BC Place that leaks like a sieve. heaven forbid if we tried to get corporations to help pay for some of it ...oh no.....it's looking like another Fast Ferry fiasco....

One of my first girlfriends was bi. She was a demon in the sack. I started seeing her mostly because she tormented me at a party with a little girl-girl show. We started dating, me all the while thinking I'd get a threesome, and then she told me she loved me and she'd never share me with anyone else. So I broke up with her.

Women who make themselves look perfect are just covering up the emptiness inside. I need to find a woman attractive, sure, but I'll actually skim over the ones who have perfect fashion sense and van Gogh's touch with the makeup brush. Cute face, not fat. Those are my requirements. Dark complexion and darker hair being plusses.

Honestly, I find most people boring and pointless. I've met very few people who I felt had a justifiable reason to continue existing. The rest are just organisms, breeding mindlessly and swarming the Earth like bacteria on a forgotten crumb.

Oh, It must be so lonely at the top! O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What you wish for is soooooooooo out of your league that's why you haven't been able to date anyone like that....they won't give you a second look.

I know a few women that ride their own bikes and of varying sexual preferences. Personally, I'd love to learn to ride but am more than happy as a pillion. Being a pillion is not boring. You get the all the thrills and none of the responsibility. It's fantastic. That and if you are on the back of a bike with a man you adore, being able to hug him while you travel is always a plus.
    The other reason women will sometimes hesitate to ride themselves is how heavy bikes of decent power are. Basic rule a few riders break is if it's too heavy for you to pick up by yourself, do not ride it. That would limit me to a 500 tops! Favourite bike I have ever been on is a ZZR1100. I don't want to be so limited in power just so I can pick it up if I drop it swerving to avoid a kangaroo.

As for individuality and free thought, I do agree that there are lot of vapid women on the planet and finding one that is willing to go against the flow can be difficult, which is why I don't have many female friends. Having said that, guys are just as prone to follow the sheep mentality, which is why I don't have many friends in general. (Guys also generally aren't willing to stay friends with a woman they want but can't have.... *sigh*)
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    One of my first girlfriends was bi. She was a demon in the sack. I started seeing her mostly because she tormented me at a party with a little girl-girl show. We started dating, me all the while thinking I'd get a threesome, and then she told me she loved me and she'd never share me with anyone else. So I broke up with her.

Women who make themselves look perfect are just covering up the emptiness inside. I need to find a woman attractive, sure, but I'll actually skim over the ones who have perfect fashion sense and van Gogh's touch with the makeup brush. Cute face, not fat. Those are my requirements. Dark complexion and darker hair being plusses.

Honestly, I find most people boring and pointless. I've met very few people who I felt had a justifiable reason to continue existing. The rest are just organisms, breeding mindlessly and swarming the Earth like bacteria on a forgotten crumb.
    What have you done to be so interesting? What have you contributed?

Why would any woman like that give you the time of day?

My cousin complains about women the same way you do; he's 28 and still depends on his mother's tit for money.

Smart, worthwhile people only hang around other smart, worthwhile people.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I meet a woman who can hop onto a motorcycle--not the back of mine, but on her own, because what kind of boring person wants to sit on the back of a motorcycle--and who will ride with me to Argentina and back without bitching, without fussing over her hair, without worrying about leaving her social circle behind, I've found a woman who's worth more than ****ing and passing on to the next guy.
    Oh yawn. A motorcycle is nothing special. How about racing sailboats that run +40km?

You are terminally bored but lacking in good ideas. How is your program going?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    What have you done to be so interesting? What have you contributed?

Why would any woman like that give you the time of day?

My cousin complains about women the same way you do; he's 28 and still depends on his mother's tit for money.

Smart, worthwhile people only hang around other smart, worthwhile people.
    I pursue my dreams, no matter the cost. I had the job, I had the savings. I could have bought a house and married a girl and lived everyone else's dream. And I almost did. But then I said **** that. I quit. Sold my shit. Now I work with handicapped children. I do something good for people who actually deserve it, who actually might make a difference in the future. And come the summer I travel. Motorcycle, boat, plane, foot. I spent two and a half months traveling across the US. I slept beneath open skies. I saw as much of the country as I could. And next summer I'll see Canada. And the summer after that I'm shipping a motorcycle to Africa to cross the continent. I'm not going to stop until I've seen the entire world. Until I've sailed every ocean. Climbed the world's most magnificent mountains. I won't rest until I've flown a hanglider off Mt. Machu Picchu, swam with sharks, and whatever other adventure I can concoct.

Maybe my dreams aren't yours, and that's fine, just so long as you haven't given your dreams up. And if your only dream is to get married and have kids, you know what? You're nothing but a breeder. Cattle. I don't have time for you.

I don't take anything from my parents. I earn my own way. I won't ever be rich, and that's fine. People who devote their lives to the pursuit of money never really get to enjoy their lives. I have plenty of doctors and businessmen in my family to base that judgement off of. Buying things doesn't make people happy. Consumerism is like a drug. The more you buy the more you want. It never fulfills. I have time, and that's worth more than all the world's money put together.

I have never met a woman who pursued her own dreams. Either she gave them up long ago or her one and only dream is to be swept off her feet by Prince Charming. ****ing useless.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 12-10-11 at 09:08 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Handicapped children? How does it compare?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Cute face, not fat. Those are my requirements. Dark complexion and darker hair.
    You set your sights pretty high, and I'm not even sure there's a girl who exists like that. You said you found the perfect bi chick, was a demon in the sack, perfect in every way, sounds like she fell pretty much in love with you, but you dumped her cos she wouldn't give you a 3-some?

I don't have the same hang ups over sex. Sure I'd like them to do everything, but if they don't I'll just bang a few chicks behind their backs. No problem. My current gf is pretty cool about it. She said as long as she doesn't know about it it's all good. ****ed a girl on the way to work yesterday, then one on my lunchbreak, and my gf at night, so it's not like she does without when I'm banging other chicks. She's got a really cute face, but prob not ur type since she's a dwarf, but I tend to go for personality and smile and eyes before body, well that and I wanted to see what a dwarf was like in the sack. Hey I'd totally **** a fat chick if she had a pretty enough smile and the chemistry's there

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    Independent, crazy in bed, a best mate and a lover all rolled into one. Only reason none of them lasted was cause they decided to be fully gay.
    After you, any chick would go gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    After you, any chick would go gay.
    Ouch! That was a low blow! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    As for individuality and free thought, I do agree that there are lot of vapid women on the planet and finding one that is willing to go against the flow can be difficult, which is why I don't have many female friends. Having said that, guys are just as prone to follow the sheep mentality, which is why I don't have many friends in general. (Guys also generally aren't willing to stay friends with a woman they want but can't have.... *sigh*)
    Ya I'm in the same boat.....for me being a tomboy can be a lonely life *sigh* You missed out one...some of my guys friends GFs don't find it appropriate for their BF to be hanging out with me like going for a beer or head out fishing even if I'm in a committed relationship.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast