+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm stuck in a dilemma

I'm stuck in a dilemma

Hello all, just an interesting situation I have here that's actually a first for me...

I was dating this one girl for a few months and that ended so I decided to join an online dating site. Little did I know how many women were on those things! I was on my first date after 1 week with this girl that is pretty awesome, she's fun, athletic, pretty, only downfall for me which is a pretty big one is she does drugs (stuff harder than marijuana too)...doesn't smoke cigarettes, but does drugs, not all the time, but still. Everything else about her is pretty awesome.

Saturday I met this other girl at a bar, got her number, we ended up going out to dinner. She's even prettier than girl 1, athletic, fun, but I really don't know too much about her. I've already been invited for game night this Sunday with her and her roommate+boyfriend for a 2v2...which sounds amazing.

Too be honest I've never been in a situation dealing with 2 girls that seem interested and I really don't know where to go from here. Do I keep them in the dark and try to play both of them out? Do I tell one/not the other, tell both? I don't see myself as the player type...but I do like both girls and I think they both like me...any advice at all is appreciated.

And NO this isn't a "brag" post or anything like that, I would really like some advice on how to handle these situations. Thank you.

-Deaux

You're not in a relationship with either of them, which means your single and can do what you like.

Game on ;-)
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

I agree with steviej on this one. You went on one date with both of them. You aren't in a committed relationship with either of them, so there is no need to have any sort of conversation about it unless it comes up. Chances are they are dating other people too. Just date whomever you wish until you find someone you want to date exclusively. Then you can worry about it.

Just a side note - if a girl does drugs, I would think that would be a big red flag, unless you are into that.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

At least make sure they are aware that you aren't exclusively dating one or the other. You don't need to tell them about eachother, but if you hide it then it looks bad on you if you do end up in a serious relationship with one of them and they find out. Maybe not tell them, but put it on your online profile (because I'm sure they will take a gander at it a time or two). Chances are they will see it there and understand from that.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    You're not in a relationship with either of them, which means your single and can do what you like.

Game on ;-)
    Agreed.

A lot of girls are actually fine with these kind of things, more than youd imagine.
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com