+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Steve Jobs is dead.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I do think its a bit silly to leave flowers for someone you've never met. I think they did more than enough spending their money on his products.

But, again, don't confuse the users/customer with the man who made it possible.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    I explain it like this.
    People that buy apple products are idiots...hence the flowers for someone who they had never met.
    arse bandits the lot of them
    People who buy apple products are idiots and people who watch golf and worship someone they never met are geniuses?

Get a life
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

[QUOTE=Mish;769326]People who buy apple products are idiots and people who watch golf and worship someone they never met are geniuses?

Get a life[/QUOTE
    Ive met tiger at wentworth. He wrote his name on my arm and said thanks for coming to watch him. Was pissing with rain for 8 hours solid and thousands of people stayed to watch him. Do you think people would stand in the rain for 8 hours to watch some geek talk about a new phone or laptop? Its a pointless argument and i apologise if i offended you or your phone.
    Btw , ive got a life, today im playing the masters at Augusta for the 9th time(won it 4 times) and my mum is making beef canaloni for dinner. fckn brilliant...

Golf is a thinking man's sport. There is no way a twat who writes as poorly and as ignorantly as you could possibly be playing the Master's. More likely you're in your momma's basement playing Tiger Woods on your Xbox, in between furious sessions of masturbation. Better sneak your mommy's panties back into her underwear drawer before she gets home.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 09-10-11 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    Golf is a thinking man's sport. There is no way a twat who writes as poorly and as ignorantly as you could possibly be playing the Master's. More likely you're in your momma's basement playing Tiger Woods on your Xbox, in between furious sessions of masturbation. Better sneak your mommy's panties back into her underwear drawer before she gets home.
    Xbox,lol. i wouldnt piss on an xbox if it was on fire. As for masterbating over my moms panties, only a sick mind like yours could even think of that. As you are probably aware , masterbating is a young mans game, im way too mature for that.
    Why am i ignorant? because i have a differnet opinion from the majority? ok stalin. ill be quiet and not add my wisdom to any future apple based thread. You people are so angry at the world sometimes, but against the wrong people.Ah well, cest la vie...ps golf is a thinking mans sport, lol

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mwahaha is trolling the shit out of this thread lol

sadie_genie Guest
    Shut the **** up people. I bet the majority of you can't even measure up to any of these people you are judging.

"I may not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it". Bruce Springstein.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    "I may not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it". Bruce Springstein.
    His name is Bruce Springsteen. And that quote is by Evelyn Beatrice Hall. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    His name is Bruce Springsteen. And that quote is by Evelyn Beatrice Hall. Fail.
    Congrats on your googling skills. imprissive....

I can't believe this thread went the way it did, with people having discussions and disagreeing with each other and all that. Any discussion about this is purely bullshit. Steve Jobs is dead. Just post your condolences and be done with it. Jesus Christ. It's like a mod can't even post a thread anymore without there being some discussion about it.

PP. delete all these problem-causing posts. This thread is about you and Steve Jobs. I don't know why all this other talk is being allowed.

I mean, I don't come here to read about news. I come here to see what PP has to say about news. All you other mother****ers need to shut up already.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Didn't Patrick Swayze also die from pancreatic cancern (PC) recently?

Oh, I made a bad, unintended joke. But, I think Steve Jobs would laugh if I said that PC killed him in the end. LOL.
    This is funny But I can't stand when people say PC vs. Mac instead of Windows vs. Mac. PC stands for Personal Computer which Mac's ARE!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Apple's factories in China have regularly employed young teenagers and people below the legal work age of 16, made people work grueling hours, and have tried to cover all this up.

With the complex at peak production, operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet the global demand for Apple phones and computers, a typical day begins with the Chinese national anthem being played over loudspeakers, with the words: 'Arise, arise, arise, millions of hearts with one mind.'

As part of this Orwellian control, the public address system constantly relays propaganda, such as how many products have been made; how a new basketball court has been built for the workers; and why workers should 'value efficiency every minute, every second'.

With other company slogans painted on workshop walls - including exhortations to 'achieve goals unless the sun no longer rises' and to 'gather all of the elite and Foxconn will get stronger and stronger' - the employees work up to 15-hour shifts.

Down narrow, prison-like corridors, they sleep in cramped rooms in triple-decked bunk beds to save space, with simple bamboo mats for mattresses.

Despite summer temperatures hitting 35 degrees, with 90 per cent humidity, there is no air-conditioning. Workers say some dormitories house more than 40 people and are infested with ants and cockroaches, with the noise and stench making it difficult to sleep.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Before he was deposed from Apple the first time around, Jobs already had a reputation internally for acting like a tyrant. Jobs regularly belittled people, swore at them, and pressured them until they reached their breaking point. In the pursuit of greatness he cast aside politeness and empathy. His verbal abuse never stopped.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was a time when Jobs actively fought the idea of becoming a family man. He had his daughter Lisa out of wedlock at age 23 and, according to Fortune, spent two years denying paternity, even declaring in court papers "that he couldn't be Lisa's father because he was 'sterile and infertile, and as a result thereof, did not have the physical capacity to procreate a child.'" Jobs eventually acknowledged paternity, met and married his wife, now widow, Laurene Powell, and had three more children. Lisa went to Harvard and is now a writer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast