+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't live without her, what should I do to be with her?

I can't live without her, what should I do to be with her?

We never had relations, we was only friends for short time, but from first moment I was her, I understood that she's my life, It was hard to be just friend to her.. but time goes, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't work, I can't think, I can't focus on something, I allways : each day, each minute, each second think about her, all my world and life revolves around her, all day and all night all my thoughts are only about her, with each second I like her more and more, she became the sense of my life. I want to hug her, to whisper " I love you " and never, never leave her.
    We met and talked some minutes, we talked about a lot of things, but didn't talk about most important things, I told how much she means for me.. then we just sat and looked in each other's sad eyes, then we hugged, kissed, then she left, it didn't was how I expected, but it was not bad meeting. Then she didn't answered my messages, my calls, even when we saw each other, I only saw sad on her face and it was like she won't talk to me, we just behaved as if not familiar. It is hard, and it hurts...

I allways want to show her how much she means for me and how much I love her, but each time something goes wrong.. how to show her that? what to do? I even would give her a star if that was possible, I never showed that, these was just words and I think thats the problem... how to show her that she's everything for me, and how to show her how much I love her?
    I'd do everything,everything for her, but I just don't know where and how to start...

P.S : english is not my first language, and PLEASE don't say that there are another 3 bln girls in the world, and to forget her.. I know that, but I don't need each of another 3 bln girls... I need only her, and I can't forget her, I tried but I can't.
    Last edited by Positive+; 07-10-11 at 02:10 AM.

After a 5 year vacation from these types of emotions. For the first time in 5 years I met a girl who does the same thing to me. All I can do is think about her, if only I could move to where she is I could be with her. The only factor that is keeping me is a financial one which I am working really hard on.

You don't need three billion girls. You need to stay busy and concentrate on yourself. You really need to do things that keep you occupied and have nothing to do with her. I know saying time heals all wounds is a cliche, but it is a cliche for a reason. Take your mind off of this girl somehow and concentrate on yourself for a while.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by ABC1985 View Post
    After a 5 year vacation from these types of emotions. For the first time in 5 years I met a girl who does the same thing to me. All I can do is think about her, if only I could move to where she is I could be with her. The only factor that is keeping me is a financial one which I am working really hard on.
    Basically now I do the same... But as people says " не в деньгах счастье.. " ( en: "money can not buy happiness .. ") and i'm not happy while I make money..

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    You don't need three billion girls. You need to stay busy and concentrate on yourself. You really need to do things that keep you occupied and have nothing to do with her. I know saying time heals all wounds is a cliche, but it is a cliche for a reason. Take your mind off of this girl somehow and concentrate on yourself for a while.

Good luck.
    I tried to keep myself busy and to concentrate on something else, but I overdone and almost killed myself with that... I can't take my mind of that girl, I see her more than 10 times a day, and more I don't want to see her, I see her even many times.

When you come on strongly it pushes her away. If you continue to obsess over her you will eventually scare her off for good. You are only making things worse for yourself by going out of your way to see her/text her/call her and telling her how much she means when she has only been your friend a short while.

If you haven't already blown it with her then you need to slow down on contact with her. No texting or calling. When you see her in person don't talk to her or look at her everytime. Distance yourself from her a bit and start things over by taking things much more slow. Dont contact her in anyway for a few weeks then when you finally do, keep it casual. When she shows interest in wanting to be around you after some non-crazy, non-obsessed casual chats, then you can take it one step further by asking her to go somewhere casual with you. TAKE.. IT.. SLOW before she gets a restraining order on your ass.

Man you first gotta realize that needyness is terrible for attraction. You gotta be the man in this one and if you can't be you're going to screw yourself up.

This same thing happened to me, I was in a relationship and she loved me too but I just couldnt control myself, we brokeup and even though she was still pretty hooked to me and we could have got back together. I decided that the most healthy thing would be to just break it off.

You wont die, she wont die. Leave with honor and try again later, after youve gone through lots of more experiences.
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com