+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does he stare at me? Should I add him on facebook? But he's Racist!!?

Why does he stare at me? Should I add him on facebook? But he's Racist!!?

Well there is this guy in my school that has been staring at me for the past 3 days0.0 ! Last week he helped me win a life sized stuffed animal at a school competition by begging the teacher to let me join even though I didn't meet the sandards. He then popped up in my class holding the stuffed animal shouting "YOU WON" I thanked him soo much and I was so happy. After that I ignored him b/c I was so shy and also b/c my friend says that he's a racist "he likes white girls" (he's spanish)furthur more every single girl in my school likes him and they are pretty girls.... I am nothing special just...! Yeah so now he continuously stares at me and slams his stuff down on the table and he always takes of his over shirt in class and sometimes I can see him stomach!! It scares the living lights out of me!! So should I add him to facebook? I feel bad for ignoring him but....in the end.... I dont want to be just another girl..... just another follower. Does he like me or is he playing around?

**I'm proudly African American by the way and my friend who said that he's racist used to have a crush on him. But I highly doubt she would lie to me.

sadie_genie Guest
    Why are you so proud to be an African American?

If he is the type to go through girls, stay away from him. If you like the attention use the crap out of him, go ahead and add him to FB, and let him try to impress you, but remember you have to keep it kool and be untouchable to make yourself special to him.

First of all, just because he likes white girls does not make him racist. If he hated white girls because they were white, then he would be racist. It just may mean that her prefers white girls. Secondly, don't put yourself down thinking you are not special.

The biggest red flag for me is his behavior. It just seems that he thinks he is God's gift to women. He seems egotistical. I would be afraid that a guy like that would just want you for another notch on his belt. Stay away from him. Wait for the guy that will treat you with the respect you deserve.

Thanks for the advice you guys =). I added him to facebook but I'm still not talking or looking at him. Yes, it has come to my attention that he usually does try to play everyone like he is a God =). Hopefully I can just forget about it and move on =).

I don't think he is racist just because he likes white girls.

I'd be extremely cautious to get involved with a guy like this. If he has a lot of girls with 'crushes' on him, there is a good chance he's not looking for anything serious (although you never know). If you are scared of this guy, if he's loud and aggressive, trust your instincts and keep away from him unless he can behave in a civilized fashion for starters.

It might sound old fashioned, but your best option in a case like this is definitely play 'hard to get'. If he's really interested in you, he'll let you know. Even then, just take your time to make sure if he's genuine or not. If he's not he'll move along and that will be your lucky day.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

He seems kinda cocky and showy to me.

monitor a little more.... see if he acts weird or talk weird on other 'girls' facebook before adding him. Might save you a lot of trouble.