Well there is this guy in my school that has been staring at me for the past 3 days0.0 ! Last week he helped me win a life sized stuffed animal at a school competition by begging the teacher to let me join even though I didn't meet the sandards. He then popped up in my class holding the stuffed animal shouting "YOU WON" I thanked him soo much and I was so happy. After that I ignored him b/c I was so shy and also b/c my friend says that he's a racist "he likes white girls"(he's spanish) furthur more every single girl in my school likes him and they are pretty girls.... I am nothing special just...! Yeah so now he continuously stares at me and slams his stuff down on the table and he always takes of his over shirt in class and sometimes I can see him stomach!! It scares the living lights out of me!! So should I add him to facebook? I feel bad for ignoring him but....in the end.... I dont want to be just another girl..... just another follower. Does he like me or is he playing around?

** I am proudly African American btw. My friend who said that he was racist used to have a crush on him. I highly doubt that she would lie to me
**sorry to post this again. I just have to know =(