+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are virgins bad in bed?

Are virgins bad in bed?

I've heard conflicting stories.

Some says that late bloomers take longer to ejaculate the first time cause they are too used to their hands. Other say that you ejaculate almost instantly, no matter how early/late you are to lose your virginity.

Someone I talked to said that the girl he lost his virginity to never found out that he was a virgin.

And a man that goes down on a girl and knows where the clitoris is, might be better in bed than a man that slept with many but doesn't go down on them?

It'll be as big of a deal as you make it, for women it's more important how she's feeling and being stimulated than the actual act.

LEAD and make things happen and you'll master it.
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course virgins aren't good in bed. They haven't had any experience, and they have to learn. There is more to it than simple mechanics, you know.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

As has been said, you will learn how to please a woman. In the mean time, do some reading. Learning about how to please a woman, for me at least, has been a lifelong process. Even though we have been married for 39 years, I have found that, often, what pleased her last night does not do the same thing tonight. Fortunately, my wife is very god about giving feedback (lower, higher, lighter, etc.). So over time, and especially with the same partner, you develop many techniques to please her. I have always had the attitude of pleasing her first; I want to make sure she is sexually satisfied. If we orgasm simultaneously, fine but that is not the goal.

Regarding masturbation, guys tend to train their bodies to cum quickly so when they enter a relationship and have sex for the first time (or many times) they ejaculate prematurely. So my advice to you would be to pay attention to your body when you masturbate. When you feel you are getting to the point of no return, slow down, breathe deeply, begin to know how it feels, try to last longer. You can train your body to last longer. Your future wife will thank you for it! I am not speaking from experience, only from the reading I have done. My wife is usually faster than I am!! She has always been that way.

Regarding giving a woman oral, well that you do have to learn by doing. Master THAT...and your girl will love it (at least MINE does!!).