I am kind of disappointed with how everything has turned out. I don't know why I can not attract anyone who I am attracted to. It seems like I am missing something. Here is the thing my cousin wants me get to know this person that I am not attracted to, I checked her out on facebook she seems nice but I am not feeling it. I hate wording it like that but that is the only way I know how to. Problem is I don't know how to communicate it towards my cousin because I do not want to cause hard feelings. Plus I am going through personal issues surrounding the thing, lets just say I wish I never knew this person and never met this person. I got turned down by her. Now I realize that she did not find me attractive, so I guess I am in her (the one who turned me down) shoes. But one thing I can not stand is that I could never attract the attractive. In the last 4 years I have been in college I have had not one relationship and not only that I have never had anyone refer to anyone either. Sometimes I don't know anything any more. I know one thing is that I want to be myself when I am around them (those) I like because it shows honesty. Another problem is that my cousin has invited her to come to my school and thought it would be cool to hangout which I am not 100% comfortable in doing. So I do not know what to do or say? I don't want two things one cause hard feelings two be the reason of someones broken heart.