+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused & in a sticky situation.

Confused & in a sticky situation.

Hey everybody. (sorry... this is a bit of a long story) I'm 16 year old and I am still somewhat of a new student in my school. I made quite a few friends but made 2 really good friends (female) right off the bat. After I settled in and all, I noticed there were a bit of electricity building up between these two girls and I didn't know why... turns out they both liked me somewhat. I decided it would be best to make them both understand that we are just good friends. (even though I really liked one of them)
    Charleen (the one) started going out with a new guy in our class (this is some time later) but me and this guy became friends even before that. Now he started asking me stuff like what he should get her and what she'd like. I really didn't want to tell him anything at all cuz I still like her. In the time that they were together I met a really amazing girl called Daphne. We became good friends and I think there might be some chemestry. Problem is that I like her just as much as I like Charleen, well maybe a bit more.
    They Guy dating Charleen came and asked me what I felt for Charleen, I told him the truth and he didn't seem quite pleased (understandably). Now... Monday is valentines day, I wrote a nice valentines card for Daphne and sent it to be delivered on monday. Problem is that there was a dance on yesterday and Charleen and her guy stopped seeing eachother. I heard someone say that she didn't like him as much as she likes me and that she doesn't want to be in a relationship that isn't completely true. The guy came and told me that I shouldn't break her heart. Now my dilemma is that I don't know what to do. I do not want to lose Charleen as a friend but I don't feel quite that strongly about her. Then again, I don't know what Daphne's feelings could be for me. I don't think I should go for a sure bet (Charleen), just because I know she likes me because I think that wouldn't be the right way to start a relationship (as i don't feel as strong for her anymore). But I don't know if I should even try with Daphne because I think that would break Charleens heart.

Oh wise people from the Love Forum, please share your experience, advice or anything that could help me.

Step 1 - Figure out who the hell you want to date.

Step 2 - Go talk to that person, and tell them your feelings for them.

Step 3 - Initiate relationship.

Is it really all that hard....? You haven't even got past step 1 yet. Figure that out and then go for it. All this sitting around like a goon not doing anything about it is going to get you nowhere.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------