+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is my fiance sticking up for his friends and not me

why is my fiance sticking up for his friends and not me

my fiances friends (which i may say are lesbians) have just recently gone on holiday after one of them said thet her mother was in hospital ill they both flew out to see her bearing in mind they were only ment to be a few days after nearly 2 weeks of looking after both their kids both under the age of 10 and only leaving £70.
    I told my fiance to tell them that they have took the p*ss out of us however instead he decides to screem at me which led to an argument and he said he was not going to tell them as they are good friends and does not want to fall out with them and he said if i said anything that he would end our relationship, therefore i never said anything.
    Now after two weeks of them being back from their holiday they have rang my partner and said we owe them money for the phine bill, after yet another argument with my partner , i said to tell them that we owe them nothing as we looked after their kids for two weeks and never recieved anything in return and to tell them to stop taking the p*ss.
    However yet again he has a go at me and says that i am the one that is out of order and says to me that it is over and throws the house keys at me.

I feel like im fighting a loosing battle, the only thing that i dont understand is why my partner is such a push over and why he is sticking up for them instead of me when we have been together 5 years and pregnant with his child
    confused.com
    Can somebody please help me

Only bored people like me read this far down the forum. You might have better luck putting it in the cheaky dyke section nearer the top. For what its worth your bf sounds like a dick as do his 2 muff diving friends. Hope you left them a big phone bill, shower of cnts.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    your boyfriend's reaction to you is so inappropriate, it makes me think that there is more to the story. maybe he is in love with one of those women? or maybe he owes them a big, fat favor he isn't willing to tell you about? in any case, something is wrong. if you weren't pregnant, I would suggest just getting rid of him, but i'm not sure you have that option anymore.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wasn't that an episode of Coronation Street?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by kimwalker View Post
    he said if i said anything that he would end our relationship, therefore i never said anything.
    It sounds like he doesn't really like you much. If I were in your shoes this relationship would already be over.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I did not read all. But from what i see, if u are wrong he can tell you that.
    He have to be honest.But i think is better for him no to go against you before people.

Or do u want someone to lie to u?

If he is against you all the time or most of the time and without listing to your side, maybe u need to postpone (the marriage.
    Cause maybe his loyalty is with them and he have better and stronger relationship with them then with u!

If so, i dont think he will change it soon for you.
    Thats why u need to build a strong friendship before you become lovers and hubby and wife.
    Cause if you dont have that strong friendship, your relationship/marriage cant stand the wind when it gets harder.
    And its already shaking!

-before people= in front of people/

And in a nice way. instead of screaming at you and trowing the keys.
    And i gues that u knew way before how he was with those lesbians and stuff.

So.............why are u acting?

U had and still have the option to leave him!