+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 hours ago a 2 year relationship ended.

2 hours ago a 2 year relationship ended.

i have been posting like crazy.... i realised that instead being a internet though guy i went to her house, texting her that i was coming around.

when i arrived all my stuff was neatly packed in a plastic bag. we talked for about an hour. no crying, screaming, begging, just 2 adults talking it over, '

she made clear she cant live with a liar. she still loves me very much. and you know what?

im actually at peace with her decision, for the moment anyway. I have hurt her and she has learned me a valuable lesson. when she is mad she cant show any emotion. i wanted to scream, shake the * * * * out of her but i was totally numb and could only talk. i wasnt being desperate. for once i have been honest and it felt good.

of course i will miss her cuz she is my everything, and i will never forget her . the things she introduced me to, her view on life, her bad and happy moods. the good and bad times.

all this time i was looking for an excuse to make everything ok without REALLY realizing what i had done to her. it wasnt just this isolated incident not that i ever cheated on her or anything.

you know how it is in a relationship, you cant give the facts and expect to others to really understand. if you want to explain it to anyone they should have been at each moment the 2 of you were togheter, all the unspoken things, all the little joys and frustrations etc..

i cant say she is overreacting. i respect her decision and of course i hope she will change her mind but icouldnt blame her if she didnt. i made up a lie for ...? what exactly? nothing ! an easy way out . i have been doing this all my life at school and jobs. if a lie got me closer to my goal i would not think twice about it.

she has been my first REAL love and REAL relationship (at 24). i thank her for all the moments. so i wont be needing any more advice

If you don't need anymore damn advice then STOP POSTING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! And don't make excuses for lying you jackass. REAL love and REAL relationships don't involve frivolous lying or the need to lie.