+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's this about "confidence"??

what's this about "confidence"??

I don't understand the "girls hate it when guys write notes... girls hate it when guys tell their friends to talk to them for them... girls hate it when guys are easy to get.... girls hate it when guys do this, that, this, that..."

i mean, you can't tell me that's not a myth. just like "hard to get." how would that work? they would never be in love, becuase she would have to know that he likes her to be in a relationship, to make it work, thusly, he would not be "playing hard to get" and she would still like him.

and, what about the "girls think this, guys think this" thing? or "girls love it when guys... guys hate this about girls..." aren't we all humans? we are all basically the same. Yes, we do differ a little "boy/girl" but in essesnce, we are all the same. and it isn't impossible to figure out each other...

anyone else?

I'm so lost and confused over that. Let me trying reading it about 10 more times and get back to you...

All I can say is...girls are confusing and have ****ed up minds and messed up ways of looking at things. You have to get to know the girl and understand how she views everything. You have to do this EVERYTIME you meet a girl. They are so messed up, they don't even realize it. I bet I will even have girls on here agreeing with me and if a girl disagrees it's only because she knows i'm right and she dosn't want to admit it.

the reason i'm saying all of this... is becuase there's this chick that i like. i know her a bit, I've talked to her a few times, and she knows me.

And i am friends with her best friend. and to me, the best thing to do would tell her friend to inform her that i like her.

Which would sound more genuine? - "hey, girl, umm, i just want to tell you i have a crush on you. see ya later." or her saying, "hey, i know somebody who likes you..."

everybody always tells me... "well, just talk to her... "

however, isn't it kinda wierd to just walk up to any chick and tell her you like her?

To tell you, grls are the most weirdest creature on earth. You just can't figure them out just like that. first of all, they use emotion not their brain, thats why some call grls are dumb. Not like boys always use their head that make them losin hair faster than a speeding bullet.

When grls want something,usually they use their feeling, try to play on their feeling, when you get the hang of it. You can control them over and over again and make them do things just like robot.

Grls are always the opposite way of what they say. Experience do the opposite what they say.

Try this trick to say you like her. first approach her and start a little conversation with her. Then, slip in this line: I have a secret to tell you...
    promise not to tell anybody...than when she says yes, basically you tell her, I think I fall in love with you.
    >> when you say this, you gotta whisper close to her ear, there is something
    >> about whispering that catch grls attention.

>> since grl like to gossip, they will prepare their mindset to listen any secret
    >> hahaha. always work for me.

No offense grls, just my 2 cents ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by pianoplayer
    I don't understand the "girls hate it when guys write notes... girls hate it when guys tell their friends to talk to them for them... girls hate it when guys are easy to get.... girls hate it when guys do this, that, this, that..."

i mean, you can't tell me that's not a myth. just like "hard to get." how would that work? they would never be in love, becuase she would have to know that he likes her to be in a relationship, to make it work, thusly, he would not be "playing hard to get" and she would still like him.

and, what about the "girls think this, guys think this" thing? or "girls love it when guys... guys hate this about girls..." aren't we all humans? we are all basically the same. Yes, we do differ a little "boy/girl" but in essesnce, we are all the same. and it isn't impossible to figure out each other...

anyone else?
    Last edited by powered by rice; 12-02-05 at 05:18 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    girls like a man with confidence because it makes it so that HE is the person in control of a situation.

men are BUILT with a natural trait of dominant characteristic and behavior over women. therefore, it just doesn't feel right to a woman when a guy isn't CONFIDENT. girls HATE it when a guy is a total puss-bag.

as a man, you need to be the one in power and dominant.

heh--personally, i think if a woman were dominating it would TOTALLY **** things up, which is why we have yet to have a woman president (i hope i'm dead by then)

well...

I may be in trouble. Last week, I was talking to my friend online (the one whose like best friends with her.)

And I told her that I really liked her friend. And I'm sure she knows.

Now, does this mean (I know it doesn't) I have NO chance with her?

Considering the thing i put in brackets... i know that i DO have a chance with her... I was exaterating. What I meant was...

Did I do a no-no? Will it have negative impact?

when i said "i'm sure she knows", I meant "I'm sure she told her..." sorry to confuse

Most girls like a guy who they can go to and feel safe, a guy that can take control of situations and take care of the issues that arises.
    Confident men, tend to be those that most often times do these.
    Then again, pop the tv on and you see often that women complain about how a man doesn't share his feelings or that their man isn't "sensitive"...
    To each and their own...
    But keep in mind, would a girl want to be with a guy like indiana jones or would that guy from office space (The one who got moved to the basement and was still receiving pay checks)...
    Woman are odd creatures... not to mention the last 15 minutes of work is seriously dragging on...

Don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO

heh--personally, i think if a woman were dominating it would TOTALLY **** things up, which is why we have yet to have a woman president (i hope i'm dead by then)
    Margaret Thatcher was the longest serving British Prime Minister for more than 150 years and was the first woman to serve as Prime Minister. Not to mention there were plenty of badass Queens.

Many American males are too pussified to feel secure with a female President, they too need a strong alpha male so that they feel safe.

There is a special balance that a man must preserve between confidence and feelings. In the beginning...you must honor the confidence to capture her, and later on harbor the feelings that will keep her in your life.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

office space... HAHA... that movie is the shit!!

milton was quite the ladies man, alright. She would be able to trust him when it came to protecting staplers.

Quote Originally Posted by pianoplayer

anyone else?
    Don't do notes. Just don't do them...

Also yes girls will overanalyze, predict, and act on their emotions, not necessarily rational thought. This is the trick that really gets to us men.

I live in capital of small Central European state Slovakia,Bratislava. My country is since first May member state of European Union.
    Quote Originally Posted by powered by rice
    To tell you, grls are the most weirdest creature on earth. You just can't figure them out just like that. first of all, they use emotion not their brain, thats why some call grls are dumb. Not like boys always use their head that make them losin hair faster than a speeding bullet.

When grls want something,usually they use their feeling, try to play on their feeling, when you get the hang of it. You can control them over and over again and make them do things just like robot.

Grls are always the opposite way of what they say. Experience do the opposite what they say.

Try this trick to say you like her. first approach her and start a little conversation with her. Then, slip in this line: I have a secret to tell you...
    promise not to tell anybody...than when she says yes, basically you tell her, I think I fall in love with you.
    >> when you say this, you gotta whisper close to her ear, there is something
    >> about whispering that catch grls attention.

>> since grl like to gossip, they will prepare their mindset to listen any secret
    >> hahaha. always work for me.

No offense grls, just my 2 cents ignorance.

Ok so in your opinion they usually say exact opposite of that what they think ? And it may be useful to appeal on their emotions in spite of mind? Really, interesting advices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast