I'm thinking back on the way it was. Everything I gave you didn't deserve. I hear you're not with the same guy, But since you left you've been dating the same kinds. They make you cry and turn their back on you at the times you need them most. Tell them that you love them, but what their feeling ain't even close to what you did to me. Tell me baby how does it feel to be In the position that you put me in Not too long ago? When we were more than friends then you broke my heart and let me go. Never again will I hurt the same, I Was stuck in a world that made me insane I forgot about love now every girl is just the same. I hate what we were but can't accept what we became I guess we won't ever keep the promise of forever. Still hoping for the best but I will always remember. I will never love the same way again Just like that, my whole world changing up again, and now I'm back to my old ways, not caring Constantly reminded of us The lack of the trust all the love and the lust This is something that you left with me The fear of being hurt again We haven't talked in months and we ain't even friends I'm stuck hoping maybe things could still be alright As I lay in my bed, I'm missing you tonight They say it's time for me to let go and I believe em Another new man in your life, but I still wish to be em This isn't right I need to clear my mind of all this mess Move forward with life and lay it all to rest You and me ain't destined to be But my mind and my heart keeps playing with me We could never keep the promise of forever I wish you all the best, I will always remember!