+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What am I feeling?

What am I feeling?

Hello everyone... so here is the short version of the story.

I had feelings for my best friend when we first met and I told him in the beginning but he told me that it won't work. 5 years after that we are still very close friends and he really cares about me. I live abroad but I come back often and we are always together all the time.

However, I introduced him to another close friend and he said he liked her. She liked him also but said that she wouldn't have anything with him because he is not mature enough and so on. And she also has a boyfriend. However, they had something and have been kissing and hugging... last time we were in a club and they started doing it again and it was like he forgot I was there.

I don't know what is happening between them as she told me she doesn't want anything but she is still kissing him at the same time... She knows me and him are very close friends and last time I went out with him without asking her to come with us... so maybe this have triggered it I don;t know.

What I know is that is something that is eating me from the inside and I don't know what it is.... I had a dream last night that they have a serious relationship and are living together and it was such a nightmare.... I had some feelings years ago and he has some but we never 'met' along the way. How do I know what I am feeling now? I am very confused.... I thought I don't have feelings any more but maybe I do? Or is it a friendly jealousy? Or is it because I am alone now and he has many women around him?

He said that he has serious intentions with her... and she says she wants to be friends with him.... But where do I stand? Why am I feeling bad, like something is eating me from within???

hi angelea......
    5 years he does not say " I love you " and when he see another girl he attached to her ....
    i think he does not deserve your love treat him as ordinary person..... he is like feather when any air blow he will fly

greeting

What you are feeling is jealousy. Maybe you're still in love with him?

Yes, it does seem like a little bit of jealousy

Becareful because sometimes you can get a bit jealous when your friend gets with someone you kinda like, I've been there before and its usually nothign too important that goes away quickly.
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com

Its not jealousy its envy, seeing as she is not dating the guy. Yes I am a grammar nazi at times.

Angelea, when a guy likes a girl there is nothing that will stop him from trying to court her, such as his desire to be with your friend. Her pushing him away probably makes him want her more. If he wanted to be with you he would have made the moves, not be wishy-washy about his feelings. He didn't want to admit to you that he doesn't really feel the same way. He sort of lead you on. Distancing yourself from him would help you greatly, either he will be attracted to your sudden disinterest, or you will get enough space to begin getting over him. Hanging out with them is only torture to yourself.

Your friend is a whore who doesn't consider your feelings and is a little dirty liar/cheater. Your love interest is a pussy for not manning up and telling you he's not interested. You need to start hanging around different ppl :/