+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Response from girl online....interested or not?

Response from girl online....interested or not?

So a few days ago I emailed a girl on OK Cupid and got a response back today. I can't tell if she's interested or not and can't quite figure out where to go from here. My email to her was fairly short, but she answered the two questions I asked he and responded to the little bit of teasing I threw in. The thing is, she didn't answer any questions of her own or reference anything in my profile so it seemed rather...I don't know...closed. I

I suppose the fact that she responded at all when she's one of those "very selective responders" means something. But...I'm not sure what to do next. Ask another question? Try to continue the conversation based on what she's said already?

Edit: Eh what the hell, it's an internet forum...might as well post her response:

"the biting pear of salamanca plush is from patchtogether.com. i pre-paid and was on the waiting list for it to be made for so long that i didn't even know it happened until i got a magical package in the mail. i love when that happens.

the reason scrapple is so good that it's made from ALL THE PIG. some of the pig can be quite boring... but ALL OF THE PIG, on the other hand, is splendid. i even found bacon scrapple once. ...... once =(

nobody ever disapproves of my choice in beer. fact. "

Keep teasing her and keep it playful, your ultimate goal is to meet her in real life, you want to "become a real person" as soon as you can.

For now youre just "mr.internet guy" your goal is to actually meet the girl live.
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com

Quote Originally Posted by GaryUranga View Post
    Keep teasing her and keep it playful, your ultimate goal is to meet her in real life, you want to "become a real person" as soon as you can.

For now youre just "mr.internet guy" your goal is to actually meet the girl live.
    Thanks. This is similar to other advice I've gotten. I'll keep it light and playful.

If she's not interested, oh well. No big deal.

its harder to tell if people are interested on dating sites unless they come right out, you need to have a few converations to figure it out, in a few days ask her if shes free to grab a drink ( coffie, beer, wine, slushies) just a drink. you will learn more in the 1st 5 mins of meeting her then you will ever learn in 5 years online. good luck!