+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i not Good enough.....

am i not Good enough.....

ok so i want to sat off with how depressed i am nothing in my life is good atm, even more for my love life as iv never had it.. so mi 19 and keeping my V for the one.. Thought i had found her 4 times and 4 times they all petty much said no...

my first love used me.. for what she wanted... i asked her are we together? she said her parents would not approve. the 2nd one used me also... i told her i loved her and i would do any thing for her and i must of spent oveer �80 on her in a week, then in front of me started to cry saying why couldn't this other guy love her.. the 3rd one did not use me but stooped talking to me when i told her... and tonight i Really did think i had found her and again she said she dose not know what she wants and she is sorry she dose not feel the same... but she is the nicest person i have ever known and i have told her stuff that no one else knows about me i woul d any thing and i mean any thing for her... even the fact that i sh.. she realy is amazing..

so whats Wong with me. i just feel so unwanted... and i will never find anyone. times like this i would sh but i told her i would try and stop. im so close to Giving up i have never felt so Strong about some one before.. i cant stand it any more, all i want is some one to love me back. she said " you're the nicest guy i talk to atm"

my mind is so ****ed up atm What should i do??????

You gotta learn to love yourself before you cna love anyone else man, as cheesy as that sounds.

It's true, girls are usually attracted to guys who dont care for them because they arent being needy and are a challenge.

I wrote an article on [URL="http://www.socialsuccessmastery.com/howtogetagirlfriend.html"]how to get a girlfriend[/URL] check it out, if youve got any questions you can PM me
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com

I had to look up what "sh" meant. I'm still not quite sure. Did you mean "self-harm?"

If so, you need psychiatric help before you can be in any kind of a relationship. Your emotional problems will not be solved by having a girlfriend, and you are not suitable boyfriend material if you harm yourself to deal with things.

times like this i would sh but i told her i would try and stop.
    Be very, very careful that you don't use threats of self-harm to manipulate people into feeling sorry for you or doing what you want them to do. That's a really messed up thing to do to someone, and it's not fair to them.

I can't understand half the things you're saying. Whats atm???
    Your depression is the problem and needs to become priority for you. No girl wants to be with someone who is depressing/whiny/needy/has baggage
    Research on steps for dealing with and getting out of depression. Like GaryUranga stated, after you begin loving yourself, you can begin loving others, if you ignore this problem your relationships will continuously fall apart.
    Dont give up hope, there are plenty of people that will reach out to help you if you ask for it.