+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help bad...

I need help bad...

I got a problem, and It would be really nice if you guys could help me. I met this girl awhile ago and we had been talking a lot and she was saying things like "There is no one that I could want to be with besides you" and all that stuff. I was planning on ask her out at this Bright Eyes concert because I thought it would be really romantic. Anyways about two weeks before the concert she tells me she just got a boyfriend. This was all about a month ago. The guy that asked her out is this short pudgy stoner who does acid and well, I'm not that good looking but, God I really dont think I'm that ugly looking, I got pictures of me and him if you wanna see. Anyways I'm not really sure what to do, her and I went through this phase after I told her how much she had hurt me and she would cry and say how sorry she is and how horrible of a person she was. I havn't seen her for a little bit, we just talk on the phone. She goes to a school a little ways away from me. Anyways I guess I am wondering what to do. I don't want to be some scumbag who trys to steal her away, although he sort of stole her from me. I told her we should hang out soon and she said "yea we should" I kind of want to pull something then, since our friendship is slowly dwindling and if I don't make some kind of move I am going to lose her anyways. What should I do?

If any of you guys want to give advice on AIM you can, my screen name is AXLieXHaligh

Dude, I got nothing but pain for you. We have all been down that road.

But, as much as it sucks ass to hear, you have to realize that chicks are like boats.

If you don't get your ticket and pack your bags, and on top of that jump on that shit, you will miss it.

Sometimes girls need to be cockslapped before they realize that the best choice in life is right in front of them. Sadly, I think you might have missed this boat.

I will say this though, so keep your chin up - This relationship? It won't last. You guys are in High School, and almost 99.5% of those relationships don't last past a few months anyhow.

What should you do? Be her friend. Keep in contact with her, but don't come between her and this douche-bag. Soon enough, she will be crying on your shoulder, and guess what - You will be right there ready for her in no time.

But between now and then, get out and find some other girls that aren't so hung up on the idiotic "Tough Guys" in school. Be her friend, but look for girls in places you least expect it. Some of the best dates that were in my High School years were with chicks that nobody else would ask out.

Just play it cool with her and trust me when I say that this is just a phase that will pass.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you a lot I think thats probably the smartest thing to do, thank you again .

Eh? Look at this from a different perspective if you will...
    She's telling you that you're the best thing since sliced bread... Then she drops a bomb on you saying Oh yeah btw, I got a boyfriend now... ermm uh... okies.. yeah...

Oh, about the guy that stole her away from you.... let's not forget.. She's not an inanimate object... She can make decisions on her own. She obviously choose this stoner guy for whatever reason. It takes two to dance, one to walk away.

I couldn't agree with cyborg in that we've all been down this road (but hey, that's how we learn, no?), but after a little time to clear your thoughts, perhaps you might not want her or perhaps there might be another chick in school that just might put you in rapture with just a thought of her.. who knows.. life is funky... just make the best out of it

If you didn't jump on her like a frog on a log then then you didn't get her... consider this a timing problem and not your problem. Bad luck, there are more fish in the sea keep at it!

-Trav

Already thank you guys for your help. Just to add to it, she asked me to call her so I did and she invited me over to watch the O.C (yea I'm weird) with her next thursday. And we talked on the phone for two hours tonight, thats not some kind of sign or a signal is it? I'm really bad with this kind of thing. Oh and I made some remark about me being ugly and she said "Your not ugly!!!!, your hot"
    Sorry, I dont mean to whine to you guys.