+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she slept with someone

she slept with someone

My ex told me last night that she slept with someone over the weekend,wow,i was a fool for biting to her but it really did break my heart,ive not slept at all last night because of that image of them 2 thats stuck in my head,like an idiot i told her im gonna do it seeing as she can after only 4 weeks,she txt me twice this morning saying she hopes i do get my own back because she knows i want to sleep with this certain girl,ive ignored all her txts.
    on a posotive side,her sleeping with someone might have hurt lots but it shows her true colours and has blown every bit of hope out me now and its gave me the insentive to move on.

I understand how sad/disappointed/upset you must be hearing that she slepted with someone 4 weeks after you broke up.

But, the keywords here are you two broke up! What she did/does has nothing to do with you.....
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Quote Originally Posted by headsashed View Post
    My ex told me last night that she slept with someone over the weekend,wow,i was a fool for biting to her but it really did break my heart,ive not slept at all last night because of that image of them 2 thats stuck in my head,like an idiot i told her im gonna do it seeing as she can after only 4 weeks,she txt me twice this morning saying she hopes i do get my own back because she knows i want to sleep with this certain girl,ive ignored all her txts.
    on a posotive side,her sleeping with someone might have hurt lots but it shows her true colours and has blown every bit of hope out me now and its gave me the insentive to move on.
    That's why NO CONTACT is essential from day one, Cause 4 months on you'll be like me and not actually care if my ex goes and sleeps with who she likes, However a few weeks afterwards it will hurt you immensely ! Time to move on mate, This gives you more reason then any.

i agree,she rang today on witheld number,i should have put phone straight down but she was having a right go at me,accusing me of sleeping with someone else so i just asid ye ye i did,even though i havent,she said ive wasted 2 years of her life and she hopes mine gets runed blah blah,then going on to tell me she slept with this guy more than once and it wasnt anyone she met in town,it was her friends friend,hmm,shes crazy,i had to put phone down cos she was crying and it was winding me up,why would she apparently sleep with someone then go crazy at me like that.the wierdo lol

her sleeping with someone after a break up just shows you who she really is. and it shows that she doesnt care about you. why would you want her back? if the relationship really got that bad, why not just accept it and move on? you will keep just dwelling about her sleeping with someone if u get back with her, i say its not worth it. move on.

Move on, shes never cared in the 1st place beause you dont just go round throwing that shit in peoples faces.

i am moving on,im just still hurting and when she tells me she slept with someone it hurts me more,ive told her many times not to contact me etc,but she always does,as much as i love her i wont ever take her back for what shes done,its heartless. After all this i sent her a private message on facebook even though we aint friends on there now just to say what your saying,that she didnt give a crap about me cos she can sleep with someone TWICE so quickly,and to change her password on facebook so i cant look anymore and get hurt,so im doing the right thing. i got this reply.
    Just cos i slept wi sum1 dunt mean am goin t go wi thm, i know it wa easy t guess mi password bt i knew i wud forget it if i changed it alot different bt am nt changin it agen., i know u wanted t hurt me like av hurt u n u did, i think it hurt more cos u sed it wa her n u know i cant stand er, , ope this trip away will help u i know it probs waint, i dunt want us t argue all time, i want us t b able t b civil if we see utha

AS if i want to see her,ive deleted everything of her on every website and my computer,ive not had her number for ages,im doing te right thing,its just hurting alot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by headsashed View Post
    i am moving on,im just still hurting and when she tells me she slept with someone it hurts me more,ive told her many times not to contact me etc,but she always does,as much as i love her i wont ever take her back for what shes done,its heartless. After all this i sent her a private message on facebook even though we aint friends on there now just to say what your saying,that she didnt give a crap about me cos she can sleep with someone TWICE so quickly,and to change her password on facebook so i cant look anymore and get hurt,so im doing the right thing. i got this reply.
    Just cos i slept wi sum1 dunt mean am goin t go wi thm, i know it wa easy t guess mi password bt i knew i wud forget it if i changed it alot different bt am nt changin it agen., i know u wanted t hurt me like av hurt u n u did, i think it hurt more cos u sed it wa her n u know i cant stand er, , ope this trip away will help u i know it probs waint, i dunt want us t argue all time, i want us t b able t b civil if we see utha

AS if i want to see her,ive deleted everything of her on every website and my computer,ive not had her number for ages,im doing te right thing,its just hurting alot right now.

you are doing GREAT! -hugs- keep it up!!! hopefully u will find the right one who will treat u right and vice versa!!!

Good thing, you finally cut her out of your life... and as much as it hurts now... isn't there a little anger somewhere too? Stick to that then!

You're just getting through it, Headsashed, keep going --- happiness and the right one will be right around the corner when you're ready!

Big hug
    Kyeema

im not doing great lol,im doing the right things i suppose. When she broke up with me she told me it was because she wasnt happy,then it turned into i lvoe you but not inlove with you,and today when she rang she said its because i was clingy and needy and never gave her space.. Tbh thats probably true,i was clingy and needy, but why didnt she try talk to me about it instead of dumping me,wait,wait,its cos shes probably lying again. I say i deserve better and i do tbh but this girl for 90% of the relationship was amazing,its just the past 3 months she has changed into this horrible person,that alone makes me not want her back,but to sleep with someone so quickly makes me so angry, i cant even look at another female yet,unless im just wierd lol.

She types like that. Shes stupid. I hope she gets herpes.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.