+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me? What should I do?

Does she like me? What should I do?

I just started work at a after school club and there is this girl I really like. I've been working there for about a month and I feel like she is giving me vibes that she is attracted to me. She is constantly staring at me (I know because I am also constantly looking at her), she always smiles at me. I work before her in the day and she always finds where I am to say hi to me. She always laughs at my jokes (I act like kind of a goof sometimes) and the thing is that I only work there 3 days of the week and before she leaves work she asks me when the next time I am working everytime. We jokingly make fun of each other alot and she asked me to go to her dinner with her friends (whom I do not know). I would of went but it happened to be my brother's birthday. I know maybe all signs point to yes, and I am a very confident person except that I lack confidence with girls I like. So I am unsure what to do and to showing some affection because I dont want to be wrong because I work her and dont want things to get "weird" if it goes bad. Can anyone help me out? I really do like this girl and I've seriously only liked very few girls in my lifetime, so I dont want this one to get away.
    Last edited by dawizzyjizzy1; 12-02-05 at 11:03 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are just so funny! Teehee!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You are just so funny! Teehee!
    Please I am taking my feelings seriously in this matter so please respect that.......... I'm playing, but yeah I know I'm kinda lame for asking a message board for advice, but I've been browsing the posts and some of you have some good stuff.

everyone always tells me to ask the girl to go hang out and get coffee or something...so try that!

I think Frasbee thinks your funny not because you're seeking help on a mssg board (isn't that what we're all doing??), but because it's so blindingly obvious what you ought to do but yet you still need to ask about it.

If she invites you to dinner with her friends, she obvoiusly wants to show you off, which is *slap on the forehead* duh, plainly obvious she wants to get to know you better. Just think about it for a second. She seeks YOU out everyday, she laughs at YOUR goofy joke, she wonders about the next time you two will meet everytime she asks for your schedule times. Just when you go to show affection, don't jump in head first, got it? ^_^
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

What's a good way to break the ice?

At the end of your shift, ask her to go do something "fun".

Not fancy dinner or anything like that just yet, just see if she wants to go to a movie or meet at a burger joint on your break / when you get off.

At the bare minimum, ask to be with her alone somewhere. Since you have a little bit of confidence issue, this will help you go do something that isn't totally "weird" or uncomfortable.

Tip though - Ask her to do it within 24 hours. Don't ask her to go do something next week, but do something after work or "tomorrow".

This shows how spontaneous you are, but not over the top. Remember - This isn't a date.....yet. So just chill and let things take their course.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    I think Frasbee thinks your funny not because you're seeking help on a mssg board (isn't that what we're all doing??), but because it's so blindingly obvious what you ought to do but yet you still need to ask about it.
    (Thanks for covering for me doll!) Seriously now, she makes a good point, you know what you should do, you just want us to tell you so that if it doesn't go your way you can blame the dorks at loveforum. You know it's true!

Well the truth is that I seriously dont know what to do thats why Im asking on this message board. But like I said when it comes to girls I like, I am the biggest cheeser there is. I honestly wasnt telling you to give myself any praise. I mean to brag in a forum? That would be pretty lame of me. But I thank you guys for the advice and hopefully I can pull it together and be a man.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dawizzyjizzy1
    hopefully I can pull it together and be a man.
    That's the spirit!

Alright I think I totally jacked up my chances with this girl. Today at work when she came to say hi to me I kinda shrugged her off and said hi without making eye contact. I reason I did was because I dont like to make myself look vulnerable (I know it may sound stupid). Throughout today, she really wasn't giving me any attention which is really odd because we usually really click where we talk, joke, and we are pretty playful. It felt like the total opposite today, I mean she wasn't totally ignoring me but we didn't have to same vibe nor did it seem like she was totally pissed at me. She was sitting with another worker (her friend also), and I came over there and we started to joke around again but her friend told me to go away. I mean I dont really even know this chick, what is up with that? Did I mess up? Do you think I should wait for this to blow over because I dont work with her for the next couple days? What should I do to sum it all up?

dude don't worry about the other girl, find a time when she's not busy talking with someone else and ask her if maybe someday she wants go to do something like grab a bite to eat or so...then you might get her number and take things from there.

What happened to you cybog? Did you rub off on Frasbee and no longer have anything. Do you have feelings now? What the hell, you went nice on him. Man you got lucky he was nice, lmao.

Nah some people honestly just don't know how or what to do.

I can usually sense when someone is just being a pussy and needs an E-dick across the face and told to wake the **** up.

This kid just seems like a hopeless romantic type that doesn't really know what to do in this particular situation.

Besides - I'm usually about 85/15 in my responses. If I don't feel like repeating myself (usually) that's when I let loose. The rest of the time I actually do care about some of these pussies and give them advice.

Ooops!