+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Valentines Thread

Official Valentines Thread

This thread is for Valentines Day...

So, post anything you want, could be about the hatred for the day or why its great. Tell us all about it!!

ex. Have you ever had a good valentines? Which was your favorite? Which was your worst? Spending it with anyone this year? If not, what else are you going to do?

Talk away...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

my boyfriend and i met on valentines day two years ago. we were all at this one place called stella blue and i was depressed because the guy i was dating at the time was working but furthermore, he was a loser. these girls at the bar were being obnoxious and loud and kept hitting my friend who was sitting in a chair behind them. i was staring at them with my usual annoyed glare and he walked up to me and said, "you don't like people do you?" that's when i knew i found someone who understood me. i broke up with the guy i was seeing a month later on my birthday because i knew mikey was going to be at this birthday party being thrown for me and some of my friends. so now i'm living with my mikey and everything is good. i think we're going to dinner with some friends monday night. yay!

I've only gotten to celebrate Valentine's once. I was going out with the head cheerleader my senior year of highschool so I got to play it all up with a dozen roses, dinner at a very nice italian place, and one very LARGE stuffed animal. (We hadn't been going out long enough to prescribe jewelry) We went out for a few more week afterward but I ended up breaking up with her. She was a super close minded Christian girl. I didn't care what religion she was, but she wasn't open to accept any ideas other than her own which got on my nerves SO fast.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is there to say?

I've been alone every Valentine's and it's going to most likely be that way everytime. I always have the best ideas for them too.

Well, the only good valentines day I had was in grade 6. Me and a friend went to the schools Valentines dance. I ended up with a new bf once the dance was finished. lol.

Other then that. Every year has been a waste. I usually sulk over a pile of popcorn and watch movies all day. Usually scary ones. lol.

For the first time this year I have a bf for valentines day. I was planning on spending the entire day with him and making the day spectacular. Instead he has 2 large assignments due on Valentines and won't be able to spend any time with me. So, he wanted to "shift it" to another day. He told me that last night and I started to cry because he misses everything and all it does is hurt me. He always forgets or has to "shift" the days plans. Always on a special occasion too. I wonder why I love him so much?

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I've been alone every Valentine's and it's going to most likely be that way everytime. I always have the best ideas for them too.
    I hear ya man. I have great ideas all the time. The one year I was actually able to put them into action was awesome. But now it's me alone year after year. It doesn't hurt anymore though, I've gotten used to the isolation of it all.
    Heit ist mein taug.

[URL=http://www.mysterycafe.net/nowplaying.php]Well, in a few hours I am taking my girlfriend here and meeting with some friends.[/URL] It's one of the best dinner shows in San Diego. Friggin hilarious.

As far as gifts go, my girl and I don't usually "celebrate" Hallmark day, considering it's about the most pathetic holiday there is. She sees that I love her, and I know that she loves me the rest of the year.

I don't need to pay some chump behind a counter too much money for some chocolate and a ribbon so that her ass can get bigger in an attempt to "prove" that I love her.

I am however giving her some CD's that she wanted and a nice card. I think she bought me Resident Evil 4.

It's our way of saying - "Here's a present from me to you that has absolutely nothing to do with Valentine's day. Hope you like it!" We buy each other stuff year round, so it really isn't anything different.

And after all of that, we will probably go home after eating too much, I will do oral a few times on her, smack her ass, and then go to bed. She loves it when I am romantic like that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

-sighs loudly- me and my boyfriend live a long long time away...soooo i will be spending valentine's day alone...o.o. -spits on valentine's day- O.O

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    And after all of that, we will probably go home after eating too much, I will do oral a few times on her, smack her ass, and then go to bed. She loves it when I am romantic like that.
    She's one lucky lady. lol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    people don't tip as good as they should.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img117.exs.cx/img117/9101/****valentinesday9sg.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf brought me flowers, which I didn't expect, but not roses because they're so cliche....brownie points for him.
    I just figure if you love someone, you show them everyday anyway. Or at least you should.

Moeburn, if I could actually find candy hearts that said that on them, Valentine's would just be that much better. I'd rather give those to my bf so at least we could have a few laughs.

Well, last night (the day before Valentines), my bf brought me a large monkey with enourmous red lips and a box of chocolate. Then today, I spent watching movies.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So basically what I did for valentine's was go to Barnes and Noble and bought "Critiques of GOD" which is a collection of essays, and "Being and Nothingness" by Jean-Paul Sartre. Oh and a new pad for my clutch pedal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast