I know that one day I will find the kind of love and relationship I crave. Someday I'll meet the right guy and he and I will be happy and in love. I know that this will happen someday. I'm too great of a person and have too much to give for it not to. Although I know that this will happen someday I'm a little tired of waiting. I'm so tired of getting hurt and being broken. I'm also really tired of being alone. It's been too long since I've felt all of the wonderful things that falling for someone brings into a persons life. I love those feelings. I miss having someone to think about all day even when I'm trying not to. I miss getting butterflies. I miss it all. I know that I'll feel these things again someday, but right now it feels like someday is forever away. I know that it'll probably happen when I least expect it, but still. I can't help but feel the sting of loneliness and fear that it's never going to happen. And I'm not saying I want to find the guy I'm going to spend the rest of my life with tomorrow, but it would be nice to have somebody. I just miss having somebody so much.