+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's been a month

It's been a month

She broke up with me, we did no contact for about a month until now besides one text. She started seeing a guy at about 2 week and that pretty much sucked. But today I was really depressed out of the blue and I texted her and she said she could only think about me when she was with him, and only think of me when she was alone. and made allusions to breaking it off with this guy.

How should I proceed??

Slowly and carefully! You should get together and have a coffee or something and a nice long talk. Do not under any circumstances have sex or alcohol (which could lead to sex). You need to have a talk about your feelings for each other. Are they real? What do you both want out of this? What caused the break up in the first place? If you decide you do want to start seeing each other again she will need to take some time to break if off with the new guy gently or you will all get yourself in a big muddle.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

if i truly felt that way about my ex, i wouldn't be waiting to hear from him...i would've messaged you by now...why has it taken her so long to speak with you?

She messaged me like 2 weeks ago saying things like "I have a new boyfriend...he's nothing like you "

Does that count?

Sort of. She may have been trying to get a response from you. It kind of depends what the argument was about. Why did you break up?
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

Oh man she is so playing you!!! She's keeping you on the hook incase it doesn't work out with the other guy so she has a fall back option.

Why would you want to be someones fall back????

You think that's what's happening?