+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rape fantasies

Rape fantasies

I am a women who fantasizes about being taken. Am I the only one?

I do too its sort of fun and aggressive, but id never actually want it to really happen. I'm open to role play though... ;P

i cannot understand this. by definition, it is against your will.

so. think of the most repulsive person that you'll never want to have sex with.
    and you are saying that you fantasize about being taken by this person ??

or you are talking about some handsome stranger that crawls thru your window at night ?? not sure if that is really rape ...

It could be anyone, its not about what they look like its about it being done against our will. Forceful and mean. That someone is horny enough to go to a crazy extent for your pussy. Have you never had forceful sex before? It's fun!

My gf has a thing for this, the fantasy of being forced really does it for her. I think actual rape would be a whole different thing though, but like a lot of fantasies, the reality is no where near as good.
    She enjoys the being dominated part, restrained, hair pulled, slapped and rough sex. I think its quite a common fantasy as two of my ex's also were in to it a bit.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

tremolo Guest
    Any fantasies I have like this are where some guy I find totally desirable finds ME so desirable that he won't take no for an answer and has his way with me despite my reticence. But of course in my fantasy, I always want the guy and totally enjoy the sex. So, not really realistic - and nothing I'd really want to happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Any fantasies I have like this are where some guy I find totally desirable finds ME so desirable that he won't take no for an answer and has his way with me despite my reticence. But of course in my fantasy, I always want the guy and totally enjoy the sex. So, not really realistic - and nothing I'd really want to happen anyway.
    yes, this i can understand. probably more of a case where the guy is desirable but morally it would be wrong so you fantasize about being taken by force so it can be enjoyed without guilt

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Have you never had forceful sex before? It's fun!
    of course not. i cannot force them when they are begging for it !!

"Rape" is different from "being forced" which is different from "being taken". Rape is usually by a stranger, or someone acting as a stranger, and can get violent and abusive. "Being taken" is simply a man being very assertive, maybe a little rough. I think you want "being taken". Sometimes it's fun to put up a little fight too. Just make sure it's with someone you know well, not a stranger. Be safe and have a safe word.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

^fantasizing about an unbalanced stranger IS what makes rape fantasies fun. Many people use "rape" as a general term for aggressive sex as you've pointed out though. Some do genuinely fantasize about rape, and some just like forceful sex with the person they love. I say its fine as long as the person isnt acting on thier fantaisies by putting themselves stupidly in a position that could be fatal. Many people are turned on by different forms of danger.

Why did we give you people the vote.....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    or you are talking about some handsome stranger that crawls thru your window at night ?? not sure if that is really rape ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    That someone is horny enough to go to a crazy extent for your pussy. Have you never had forceful sex before? It's fun!
    These aren't the same thing at all. Real rape is about fear and control, not desire. I guess there might be some twisted folks that are so messed up about sex they need to feel fear to get off, but I would be inclined to send them person to a shrink. Messed up childhood, etc. No thanks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Not at all, I like the idea of my boyfriend 'raping' me, being rough and dominating me.. rrr... it's different though, rape is forced.

This is just role play, any kind of role play is exciting and interesting to try.

^yep. I was trying to differentiate between forced sex with an ugly stranger ("rape") vs. dominating and forceful sex with someone you care about. A little role playing with your partner, whom you know, can be fun.

Most people misunderstand role playing in the bedroom, BDSM and stuff like that, including me. Then when I read more details about them, I understood all the safety preperations behind them, the detailed conversations about what is allowed or not by a particular submissive, etc. It's all about communication for a good experience.
    Last edited by bulrush; 14-10-11 at 09:02 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I like rough sex once in a while, especially when it's unexpected., But I've only experienced this with a couple of guys who I had long term relationships with and trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast