+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rape fantasies

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    yes, this i can understand. probably more of a case where the guy is desirable but morally it would be wrong so you fantasize about being taken by force so it can be enjoyed without guilt
    Actually, I think it has more to do with my desire to be dominated. It's been way too long since I've had a really dominant partner...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    women want to be dominated at times, it's only natural.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I had a girlfriend who liked the idea of being raped by multiple men. For a guy though, this is dangerous territory, especially in this age where rape is so easily proscribed. I'm not the kind of guy who can do the whole force thing, not even for role play but it's a fine liine for those who can and whose to say wha tit is if a guy thinks the girl likes this and it tuens out she doesn't. After all, the kind of girl who likes this will probably play out the role of being unwilling so how can a guy tell the difference.

I tend to think about that too. I like being completly dominated especially by a sexy stanger. Sometimes during sex I ask who ever I'm doing it with to "do it like he's raping me". Some guys have been suprised but are completly willing to play it out for me!

But I trust these guys and would never actually want to get raped.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Actually, I think it has more to do with my desire to be dominated. It's been way too long since I've had a really dominant partner...
    OK, i'll remember to bring hand-cuffs, whips and chains next time ...

I've had all sorts of fantasies, a lot involving domination, but rape fantasies do nothing for me. Have someone do stuff to you you don't want and then have a rape fantasy, it's not gonna happen.

Having said that, I completely freaked out my husband when I told him I had been fantasising about blood letting and knife play (not being penetrated with a knife, just being cut during sex). He even gave me permission to seek someone else to fulfill that fantasy. I never did that and we managed to find a happy medium.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I actually dumped a chick who was obsessed with this shit, so much so that after a while she stopped wanting normal sex, and wanted everything on her fantasy terms, so much so that I felt it was dangerous to her health to sleep with her. I was really young at the time, well about 19ish, and at that stage you really want affection from the girl you're boning. Very weird girl.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I've had all sorts of fantasies, a lot involving domination, but rape fantasies do nothing for me. Have someone do stuff to you you don't want and then have a rape fantasy, it's not gonna happen.

Having said that, I completely freaked out my husband when I told him I had been fantasising about blood letting and knife play (not being penetrated with a knife, just being cut during sex). He even gave me permission to seek someone else to fulfill that fantasy. I never did that and we managed to find a happy medium.
    What was the happy medium?

Quote Originally Posted by cathy22 View Post
    I like rough sex once in a while, especially when it's unexpected., But I've only experienced this with a couple of guys who I had long term relationships with and trusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex9532 View Post
    i suggest trying some role playing but not being told to you such as a lover dressing up as a robber or whatever and scaring u while ur sleeping or something just so u can have the fantasy but no one gets hurt in all the fun. ive seen it done before nd it is quiet enjoyable
    Hmmm... I dunno. The girl I was with ended up wanting it all the time like that, and I found it very off putting. She was into the whole abused while sleeping senario, and it got to the stage where she didn't want regular sex, she wanted ****ed while she slept, which I was really not I into as I get no satisfaction ****ing a corpse or having sex where I get no response or attention. She used to get pills from the doctor after lying that she had problems sleeping, and take a huge dose so she wouldn't waken and wanted me to screw her while she slept so she wakened up with my cum in her pussy knowing shed been used. But it really put me off her and caused huge rows when I refused, or tried to talk her out of taking so many sleeping pills as I was worried about how it effected her health. I was young at the time, and from what I remember it was pretty cold, like ****ing a dead body, and I like to at least have the woman giving me her attention during it, and sex to be intimate where both people take part.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    What was the happy medium?
    Auto-masochism. I was allowed to have a small blade and cut myself, but not deep. Did it twice and the fascination was over. I'm weird like that. I can fantasize about something for ages, then experience it once and never want it again.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

rape...you wont be thinking about it if it really happen to you..or just to someone close to you...

...its the absolutely worst thing that can happen to a woman...worse then death...and people who did that or want to do that shouldnt be alive...no...even death is too good for them

Thats why we are talking about the fantasy of it, which is far removed from criminal rape.
    Now get over yourself, this thread isn't for the moral crusade against it.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

and thats it...if anyone of you really faced it,you wont be having any fantasies of it...

and its not meant as a crusade...just,when you are dreaming about something too often,it might happen...and with even bigger possiblity,when its a bad thing.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rape, no. Domination yes.....but the difference being I'd be into it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12