+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im not sure what to do...

im not sure what to do...

ok, im new to the community so ill start with a whats up.

now on with my question/problem, theres this girl, during the week i asked her out to the movies (well i dont know if it was actually asking her out, it was more like " hey what are you doing this weekend? (someones name here) is going to the movies this weekend with some people and i was gonna go, you wanna come?) but anyway she said yes and we went to the movie. heres where i draw a blank. i didnt think it would have been considered as a date, so i didnt really try anything. i'm not really good at knowing when i should move in for a kiss and so on... i mean i know she likes me and all but i just dont know when to. so when i was dropping her off at her house, she wanted me to come in, so i did. so i visited with her mom for a while and we talked and stuff and she was asking to go skating with a friend the next weekend. i was wondering if i should ask her about going and turning it into a date maybe or something. what should i do? i dont want to scare her off or nething cause im trying to move too fast... also after the movies i asked her if she would be calling me tomorrow and she said yea...

also when i was talking to her before i went to the movies she mentioned her mom getting me something for valentines day, (which means she must have told her mom about me before i actually called her cause this was the first time i called her to talk to her) so is this a plus??? we also joke around alot and im kinda a goof and she laugs at me alot. (im constantly making jokes and acting stupid) so what should i do?? thanks for any help in advance
    Last edited by Go0se; 13-02-05 at 01:30 PM.

just go skating with her, maybe it will turn into something even better than you thought. I wouldn't worry about calling anything a date, just go with the flow and get to know her more, and all the sudden you two may be holding hands everyday.

My first reply so, if i mess up on something sorry bout that. anyway.

Just one thing i like to say. Nothing worst than wondering 'if' 20 yrs from now.

Quote Originally Posted by bball_1523
    just go skating with her, maybe it will turn into something even better than you thought. I wouldn't worry about calling anything a date, just go with the flow and get to know her more, and all the sudden you two may be holding hands everyday.
    thats what i was thinking... but i didnt want it to seem like i was following her around everywhere like a little puppy... also at school we have this special valentines day thing where we buy these little suckers and put messages on them and theye hand them out to people, I was thinking about waiting til after i see how she reacts to the message i put on mine

and about wondering if, its already happened to me once, i hung out alot with this girl i liked, and this one night we were in a friends car they were driving around and we were in the back seat, she was staring into my eyes and i thought she wanted me to kiss her but i was afraid to , anyway i talked to her later about it and she said yes she wanted me to. but then she went out with some other guy so ya you can kinda guess ive been wondering "what if i would have kissed her that night"

edit: also one reason im afraid to try to kiss her is because i dont really know how, most of a kiss ive ever given is to my mom like a peck on the cheek i dont want her to not like me cause ive had less experience than her.
    Last edited by Go0se; 14-02-05 at 12:24 AM.

well hey, if a girl asked me to hang out with her, or go skating, I'd be there ASAP if I really liked her. I'm sure she could care less about you following her around, especially if she asks you to hang out.

Next time if a girl looks at you and it looks like she wants to kiss, maybe throw in a joke saying, "so are you trying to kiss me?" or "is this the part where we kiss?"

something like that.

thanks much i actually almost used the second one you said... "so is this the part where we kiss?"
    but she didnt actually ask me to go... she was just asking her mom if she could go, she never asked me. i didnt know if i should bring up going or just wait and see if she asks me and if she doesnt dont bother with going...
    Last edited by Go0se; 14-02-05 at 01:14 AM.