+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need female advice, what are some signs

Need female advice, what are some signs

I'm interested in this girl that I've thought was cute for a few months when I met her and we recently started talking, but I'm having some trouble reading her and it's holding me back from moving things forward. As in what can I look for to tell if she's interested or if she doesn't think I'm interested? I feel like the way I act shows I'm not really into her sometimes but I'm acting that way because I'm not sure if she's into me. She used to text me every day all day for a week then kinda slowed it down but I don't know if she just doesn't think I'm interested or vice versa. I want to put more effort in but I'm just confused.

Why don't you try asking her out on a date?

Do something! Yes, we girls like the hot-n-cold technique every now and then, but there's no girl that would turn down someone she likes, and who is trying to get her by some good actions, not just words.

i completely agree with MerryH - ask her out on a date! If she was texting you for a week, then it must mean something.. If she didnt like you at all, she wouldn't've wasted her time writin to you ) Just show her you like her somehow. Be a gentleman, hold the door for her, take her out... You know.. Guy stuff!

Good luck

I want to ask her but I know she'll yeah at the very least as a friend, which would still leave me in the dark. I guess I have nothing to lose.

So I texted her today and she texted me all the way up until she went to work and she brought up us hanging out, which we are this sunday. Thing is, there's other girls who are interested in me that I don't show any interest in back but they're the ones who always text me first, all day, everyday. This is why the girl I'm into confuses me thinking she's not interested. I'm also nervous she may not "like" me but just think I'm somebody cool to hang out with, like a new male friend that she has no intention on ever pursuing romantically. I guess we'll see how Sunday goes.

dude u answered ur own question... the girls text u first coz they like... obvious rt? maybe this girl likes u bt maybe testing the waters before making a jump... be cool and dnt over-react or exaggerate stuffs... with time things will calmly fall into places... just as said earlier that a girl will never turn dwn an offer with a guy she likes...

Just ask her out. If there are a bunch of other girls chasing after you, no wonder she's being a bit cautious, eh?

Go out together. See if you enjoy each other's company. See if you get along. See if you're both interested in each other's conversation, have things in common (you know, first date stuff) then take it from there. If you have a good time the first time, try it again. It's not rocket science. What's the worst thing that could happen? You go out, you have a boring time. So what?
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde