+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nibble The Ear!?! Wut U Think?

Nibble The Ear!?! Wut U Think?

My Girl And I Have Finally Started The Whole "parking" To Make Out And Fool Around Thing. I Know For A Fact That She Loves Me Kissing Her Neck As If The Moans Didnt Give It Away, But I Found Out She Also Like A Little Play With Her Ear. I Read Somewhere On This Site That A Gentle Blow/breeze Into The Ear Is Very Sexual, But She Likes Me Playing With The Ear-lob Itself. I Asked A Friend If He Knew Any Tricks To The Ear And He Said While Nibbling The Ear-lob Just Breath Slowly Out Of Ur Nose Into Her Ear! To Me It Sounds Weired But Wut Do Yall Thing About That? Any Pointers For The Ear?

And For The Girls: Wut Is Ur Favorite Place To Be "nibbled" On?

I say, just take her lobe between your teeth gently and flick your tongue over it a bit. Nibble and suck on it, then work your way up and around the edge of her ear with your tongue. Pull back a little and blow lightly onto her ear. It will send those lovely chills right down her spine. After that, nibble and suck on her neck a bit. Go back and do it again if she really liked it.

As for my favorite place to be nibbled on... lol... My nipples. =P

I think blackrose got it pretty much right. I love the whole ear lobe thing, it's sexy.

You also wanna know a nice little trick, if it gets a bit more sexual. This gives them CRAZY goosebumps, and a sheer rush. Get behind em, about half way down there back. Softly use your lip to follow straight up the spine, and breathe softely while going up. Now when you do this, you also want to place your fingers at her side, (Basically the tip of your fingers sentually follow from the side) and just slightly ever so followup as you go up her spine with you lip. When you hit the center of the back of the neck, kiss it, and then make your way to her ear lobe and teasingly nibble on her ear. Now...whisper something sexy in her ear, and continue to kiss her neck. Remember, the ever so slightly excentric breathing is VERY important...very good stimulator.

Now another note: When you reach the neck...do not let your hands just disappear..keep using them, excite her. This also helps you understand your partner. Women love a man who can also make love with the hands, as its a GREAT multi-tasking tool.

I'll tell you what..this will set her on fire! It takes practice, but its worth it.

I hope I explained it clearly enough lol...if not I'll try again.
    Last edited by Innova; 14-02-05 at 11:06 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    That was pretty descriptive, you should write erotic fiction.

Yeah, Squirrley and Jane told me the same thing a long time ago... lol.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Innova; 14-02-05 at 11:07 AM.

that's a good one. i got the chills just reading it!

i like when a guy licks from my shoulders to my neck and back... so yummy.

i also like when a guy licks the lower part of my ear and then kisses the bony part right behind my ear.

whoo! is it getting hot in here?

damn....those are some great tips i really appreciate it and i will put thosse to use and let yall know how things go. once again thanks.
    bump

O_o;; BRB

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You also wanna know a nice little trick, if it gets a bit more sexual. This gives them CRAZY goosebumps, and a sheer rush. Get behind em, about half way down there back. Softly use your lip to follow straight up the spine, and breathe softely while going up. Now when you do this, you also want to place your fingers at her side, (Basically the tip of your fingers sentually follow from the side) and just slightly ever so followup as you go up her spine with you lip. When you hit the center of the back of the neck, kiss it, and then make your way to her ear lobe and teasingly nibble on her ear. Now...whisper something sexy in her ear, and continue to kiss her neck. Remember, the ever so slightly excentric breathing is VERY important...very good stimulator.

Uhhhhhh.......yeah. Wow. I got sweaty just reading that.

Now another note: When you reach the neck...do not let your hands just disappear..keep using them, excite her. This also helps you understand your partner. Women love a man who can also make love with the hands, as its a GREAT multi-tasking tool.

I'll tell you what..this will set her on fire! It takes practice, but its worth it.

Man oh man! That was hot! I wish a guy would do this for me! lol Sounds great! Love a man who knows how to use his hands AND his mouth. Great job innova

Lol, I didn't think that little part was going to be that popular. Thank you everyone

LoL... no... Thank YOU!

Haha, your welcome!

got to say its a definate winner, she will be putty in your hands

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast