+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any way i can force a girl to have an abortion?

Is there any way i can force a girl to have an abortion?

I really don’t know how to start this thread. It just feels like my life has gone from being completely perfect to being completely and utterly in pieces within the last three weeks, and I don’t know how I can fix this situation?

OK, let’s begin. So I’m a happily married man, and have been married to the most amazing woman for the past 10 years, 4 of which we’ve been trying for a baby. In Summer we had been talking about going through IVF, probably next year, as at this stage of our life we really want to start a family of our own.

So here’s where the wrecking ball comes in. My wife and I are swingers in the local scene. Nothing too extreme, we just meet other couples who are into swinging, and if we both like them we see them from time to time to add spice to our love life. We’ve been doing this for most of our relationship, in fact we started swinging with other couples even before we were married.

So, 2 years ago we met Paul and Lynda, another married couple around the same age as us, and they eventually became really good friends with us, as well as regulars in our love-life. We’d maybe swing with them once a month, and the rest of the time we’d meet up with them socially for drinks.

So, and this is where it all goes wrong, 3 weeks ago I got a call from Paul to tell me Lynda was pregnant, a complete shock to me, as I know Paul has had his tubes tied as he never wanted any children, and that the baby is mine. Now, I always used condoms whenever I swing with another woman, and the only person I have had unprotected sex with for the past 14 years is my wife, so I told him no way the could baby be mine. Perhaps his vasectomy operation wasn’t as successful as he thought? But he said no, the baby was definitely mine. He had grilled Lynda for hours on this, and demanded the truth from her, and she admitted that she had fished my condoms out of the garbage, and used them to get herself pregnant? At this moment I am not sure if that’s even possible? Wouldn’t my sperm have died by then? I’m really confused over this.

Fast forward 3 weeks from that initial conversation, and now Paul has thrown Lynda out of their marital home, and she has gone back to live with her parents. He told me he made it clear to her when they were married that he would never want to have children, and he even had the vasectomy to make sure they never had kids, and he has told her to get rid of this baby or their marriage is over, which she point-blank refuses.

I have gone to speak to Lynda myself, and asked her if what Paul said was true, and she said it was, and it is my baby. And she also said that, as her husband has thrown her out her home and she’s now living with her parents, she expects me to provide for her and the child, and buy everything she needs for the baby coming, or she will contact the Child Support Services, and make them take money off me to care for this child. I feel physically sick at this whole situation. I mean, can she even do that? It’s not like I willingly made her pregnant? If it’s even true then it’s like I’m almost a forced / stolen sperm donor. It almost feels like I’ve been raped because of the way she has used me, and now she expects me to foot the bill for this kid she has stolen from me?

My wife actually wants to physically hurt this woman, she has gone from being one of our best friends to betray us, and I am close to breaking point with whats happening. I feel I have been used and now stand to lose everything, as it’s torn a huge rift in my relationship with my wife. She’s even thinking of ending our marriage, as she feels so distraught that we have been trying for a baby for so long, and now I am having one with someone else, though not through my actions. I don’t know what to do anymore. I have tried to talk Lynda into doing the right thing by my wife and I, as my wife is now severely depressed and on anti-depressants because of the situation, and going to counseling because of it. I think I probably need counseling too. But Lynda just says “the baby is staying, deal with it!” and it’s not only destroyed her own marriage with her selfish actions, it is probably going to destroy ours too.

Is there any way we can make this woman see sense? Make her realize this is wrong? I don’t even know if we can get the Police involved, or take it through the courts to make her terminate this pregnancy? Its not right the way she has done this, and I don’t know what to do anymore, and I’m starting to get suicidal thoughts over this whole thing.

LOL!!! Take her on a ski trip Troll!!

Glad you find my situation amuzing, buddy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Men, after you have ejaculated into your condom, take the condom and fill it up with water (to make sure there are no leaks) then dispose of it. Had you done that, Mr. Todd you wouldn't be in the mess you (claim) you're in.

Call a lawyer.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Call a lawyer. Call a doctor. Get a paternity test. And stop boinking around.

I think that just about covers it.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Sounds quite similar to my mate Danny's situation. Only he DID sperm up the chick's cooter, but she was meant to be on the Pill. They had been swinging with the couple off and on for around six years, dangerous game. You never know when one partner might become obsessed, and want more. Best thing to do is go through the IVF, and your wife won't feel so ****ed up when she's preg too. That's what they did. If the baby's comin, there's nothin you can do about it. Sounds like you're pretty ****ed, dude. Keep your chin up, there's worse things out there or can happen to you than little babies.

Does she have a job?

If not, you should tell her that you'll be filing for full custody and you'll be moving, and you'll never let her see the child.

Theres also an abortion pill called mifepristone. See if you can convince your wife to go get some or see if you can figure out some way to get a pharmacist to sell some to you or your wife. Play nice, and take Lynda out, and slip the pill in her drink. Pregnancy over.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Todd View Post
    Glad you find my situation amuzing, buddy.
    You can always shoot yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Does she have a job?

If not, you should tell her that you'll be filing for full custody and you'll be moving, and you'll never let her see the child.

Theres also an abortion pill called mifepristone. See if you can convince your wife to go get some or see if you can figure out some way to get a pharmacist to sell some to you or your wife. Play nice, and take Lynda out, and slip the pill in her drink. Pregnancy over.
    That pill has to be taken within 72 hours.....after that no way.

Karma has an interesting way of coming back to those who are naughty. Looks like it's has come back to you and her....good times.

Step one: know your rights, get a lawyer.
    Step two: get a parternity test to be sure.
    Step three: make her sign a document, to absolve you of any responsability to the care or support of this child and give her full complete custody.

The only reason she did this was that she wanted a baby. Out of her desperation and selfishness, this has all come to a price to her, and the disruption of many lives.....she is a moron and I feel sorry for that child to be raised by such a loser.....what a b itch.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That pill has to be taken within 72 hours.....after that no way.
    Nah, you're thinking of plan B, and it's available over the counter for $50(trust me). The pill I'm speaking of is effective within 9 weeks, and is available by prescription only...or illicit means, which I suggest the OP look into.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't need a lawyer, you need to know if they baby's yours first and formost. Sounds like a stupid lie...

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Nah, you're thinking of plan B, and it's available over the counter for $50(trust me). The pill I'm speaking of is effective within 9 weeks, and is available by prescription only...or illicit means, which I suggest the OP look into.
    There's no way you can force her to take this tablets because usually they have to take Mifepristone table at the doctor's office (In front of the doctor) and then, within 24-48hours, take Misoprostol 4 table at the same time at home.
    If she is at the early stage of the pregnancy (under 9weeks) then, she can take this and have an abortion, but if she is 10+ weeks pregnancy then, she have to have a surgical abortion.

But yea, you have to find out if the baby is yours.... Since you can't really force her to have an abortion.
    Last edited by Saya; 17-10-11 at 02:19 AM.

Well, there goes my plan. But like every other drug out there, there is an illicit market, and I bet this pill is pretty easy to get your hands on..I know there's a market for it.

You can force someone to have an abortion though. Shove her down the stairs. Or repeatedly bash her stomach.

Stress is good for miscarriages, just call her everyday and tell her how much hell she's going to have to go through. Keep hammering it into her head that she'll never be loved, and neither will her child. Just treat her like complete shit, and continually put her under as much stress as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast