+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any way i can force a girl to have an abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Stress is good for miscarriages, just call her everyday and tell her how much hell she's going to have to go through. Keep hammering it into her head that she'll never be loved, and neither will her child. Just treat her like complete shit, and continually put her under as much stress as possible.
    Sorry to rain on the parade, but I tend to find chicks who have miscarriages are they type who dont ****ing deserve them. You never hear of a junkie crackhead abusive mom having a miscarriage, it's always the chicks who really deserve to have the kids that lose them. Just one more reason why life ****ing sucks.

When you slept with her did you get rid of the condom?and did u leave it in her bin bcoz she might have used your cum to get herself pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    You never hear of a junkie crackhead abusive mom having a miscarriage, it's always the chicks who really deserve to have the kids that lose them. Just one more reason why life ****ing sucks.
    Actually, I think junkie crackheads probably have more miscarriages on average, and the only reason we don't hear about it as much is because junkie, crackheads are much more likely to miscarry early on and not notice or care about a little blob of blood that came out when they were pissing, and much less likely to go post about it on an internet forum.

Keep cuttin' yourself buddy; it'll all be over soon.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The only reason she did this was that she wanted a baby. Out of her desperation and selfishness, this has all come to a price to her, and the disruption of many lives.....she is a moron and I feel sorry for that child to be raised by such a loser.....what a b itch.
    Tell me about it. My wife's the one suffering most through all this. She's been on the phone to that bitch nearly every night, and she always goes to bed in tears. You know that bitch even told my wife she should be glad she got herself pregnant with my kid, since she can't have any of her own. Out of all our friends, our marriage seemed the stongest, but now it seems to be falling to pieces. I don't know what I can do about it. Does anyone know my rights through Law?

Quote Originally Posted by Queentee View Post
    When you slept with her did you get rid of the condom?and did u leave it in her bin bcoz she might have used your cum to get herself pregnant
    I always put the condoms in the trash can in the toilet. Whenever I used rubbers in the past, and tried to flush them down the toilet, they always floated back up. Never thought it would be a problem, as both of them had always said they never wanted any kids of their own, that was why he had his tubes tied. They both knew my wife and I had been trying for a kid. No warning signs or nothing.

At the moment I'm not really sure if I believe all this, I mean it seems like some sick cruel nightmare. How long can sperm live inside a condom if it's been used. I've been told she used them the next day to get herself pregnant, but wouldnt all the sperm be dead by then? I'm not sure if it's even possible to get pregnant that way, I mean doesnt sperm need to be frozen or something after ejacualtion?

Maybe you can talk to her again and make her say the things (How she fall pregnant) and record that by phone or something and take that to court?

If they had an agreed to open marriage then no one was being "naughty." The only one being "naughty" here was the skank who used the Op's sperm in such an underhanded manner and thereby betraying her husband and her extra-curricular sex partner (OP)... JMO.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

First of all, the title of your thread makes me want to slap you really hard. Second, like someone's already said, get a doctor, a lawyer and anyone else needed. Third, not every condom is safe. For 100% safety try Muhfu(kah condoms now available in your local church of evil pleasure.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, no you can't force her to abort.

Get her to admit to someone reliable that she actually got herself pregnant as you say. Otherwise, its her word against yours and she can just say you got her pregnant the old fashioned way. Don't forget the DNA test to make sure its really yours. If it is, you might want to consider fighting her for custody, especially given her unstable situation. Maybe the threat of that would scare her into one. Be careful tho.

Oh, and call Jerry Springer. This would make a great show.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i think this is more something for maury povich. he's the man when it comes to this type of thing. if he got his sister pregnant then that's a jerry show right there.

since you're not married she will have to prove that you are the father in court before she can demand anything. that means the judge will order a paternity test.

i'm no medical professional but i always heard that sperm dies if it's subject to too much oxygen, but i don't know for sure. if she's a swinger then she's probably ****ed around with a bunch of different men.

i say there's a fair chance this child isn't even yours.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I have no idea why people believe this to be a legit thread? Ha!!

go and get the abortion pill and go to see her both u and your wife and tie her hands and feet and put tht pill in her mouth .make sure u open her mouth wide enough for your hand to rich her throat and throw it in .Good Luck . Do it otherwise you are stuck with this woman for the rest of your life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12