+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I tell her to stop leading my friend on in a nice way?

How can I tell her to stop leading my friend on in a nice way?

ok so i have a friend who has good personality, likes to speak up and say whatever is on her mind, and is one of the those girls who doesn't give a sh!t and can be blunt at times, but she is also nice and caring as well.

About 5 months ago, i introduced her to my friend that I sorta liked but I gave up on that idea since they both like each other.

And now I do have a guy I have in my mind that I sorta like and want to hang out with. We know how we feel about each other, but just not ready to be in a relationship. He wants to continue to hang out with other girls and I will continue to see other guys and see how we go from there. We're just friends and hang out together.

Few weeks ago, I introduced her to my guy friend since I needed a clubbing buddy. I knew this sort of thing will happen again and I was hesitating. I thought more people will join me for clubbing and I didn't wanna back down on my friend and cancel. Anyways both of them meet. My guy friend added her on facebook and they been talking. He asked her to hang out with him and she told she was seeing somebody, but that didn't stop him.

He asked her to go to a bar which I think is really random for a first time hang out and my friend dragged me along. (it's not to get her drunk cuz he needs to drive and he hardly drinks alot when we go to bars/clubs or even when I drank with him). She said as long as I go, she will go too. I told him specifically not to ask her to hang out anymore because she is seeing somebody and I don't want to hurt my guy friend (the guy she's seeing right now). I know she and her date been having some problems lately and hardly seen each other since my friend is always busy so I messaged my guy friend to hang out with her more and maybe fix whatever problem they may have.

My friend ask me if she was leading him on and I said well you could say no because he needs to hear a no in order to stop asking her to hang out again. If you say maybe, yes, its leading him on to the idea that you might want to hang out because I told him maybe before and he kept asking me when I first met him. Anyways She said "But I'm asking you to come with us." Does that even make a difference?

I think she is putting him on the dating list or something. I do not think she is totally into my guy friend and wants to date my current friend. She CANNOT do this to me again. This time I won't be so nice and I will b!tch at my guy friend and her and make them miserable so they CANNOT be together. Cuz i know a secret that my girl friend does not know about him.

Anyways, I also hate the idea that she is using my guy friend for a ride when we go somewhere. Last week we went clubbing with our friend because she wanted to go. My friend didn't want our girlfriend to drive all the time (me and my friend don't drive), so she wants to invite him to drive. I told her that I don't want to ask him to drive since she lives so much farther from me and my friend and its not out of convenience either. I even told her that he said that she lived kinda far when she needed a ride for clubbing, and I don't wanna use people.

Today, she told my friend about the haunted mansion that we're going to today and she told me to ask my friend if he can give us a ride because she didn't want to go in our friends car since they are going there at 3pm and that's too early for her. She even asked me if I was ok with him going, I was gonna ask him to go yesterday, but I fell asleep and forgot to ask, but I was not trying to use him for a ride. Well sorta because he lives a block away from me and my friend lives really far, but also cuz I want to see him. I told her I texted him, but I do not think he will answer his text until he gets off work and his phone gets charged if we call him and he may have to work overtime. I feel like she likes to use people at the last minute and ask for things. I think its not nice.

How can I tell her to stop leading my friend on and stop asking him for a ride?
    Last edited by iamminzy; 15-10-11 at 03:23 AM.