+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think I might be falling for a girl I shouldn't be falling for.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobtropolis View Post
    Hi people. I hope this isn't a judgmental place because I need serious advice. I can't rely on friends or family because of the delicacy of the situation. Whew... okay here goes:
    Bob, as you can see there are definitely judgemental folk here. We aren't all insane. I'm at work, but I will post something later.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You dont have to "deal" with anyone here, Leona. .
    I know I don't have to, I do it for the same reason you do it. To state my opinion. I use irony to make it stronger.

Are you insane? You sound it
    Yes, and my other ''self'' wrote the previous post, so ignore all that cr*p from that crazy bi**h...

Note: CAPS SOUND LIKE SHOUTING. ITS BAD TEXTING ETIQUETTE.
    I forgot about that, my apologies, I was not shouting, just trying to emphasize. How do you use emphasize certain sentences to make them stand out? I think I might need computer skills course

btw, thanks for ''dealing'' with my post, even though you didn't have to. I find it very flattering ...while at work, too! Very, very flattering indeed
    Last edited by Leona77; 26-10-11 at 02:39 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm avoiding work. Obviously.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Obviously..

I hope that you do realize I was joking when i said
    Yes, and my other ''self'' wrote the previous post, so ignore all that cr*p from that crazy bi**h...
    and that I am 100% behind the contents (not caps lock) of what I wrote...

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    I find this very intriguing. Many people say this but isn't life a road with ups and downs, joy and happiness, where you just meet new people on the road?
    Shutting down all contacts with the opposite gender to avoid this situation sounds like a very painful solution to me.
    As if you know it's going to happen and try to anticipate on it.

If it wasn't meant to be, it just wasn't meant to be?
    I don't think Trem meant that one has to shut down all contact with the opposite gender. Just avoid date-like actions without one's SO other present. We're only human and putting one's self in the position of possible balling up a really good relationship doesn't make sense to some of us. There are many people out ther who had no intentions of falling vulnerable to their opposite sex friend but while bonding just that thing happened.. Even though they still love(ed) their SO.

How many threads have we read where men and women want to hide what they are doing because they still actually love and want to be with their SO but they've found themselves in the same predicament as Op?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Leona77 View Post
    Obviously..

I hope that you do realize I was joking when i said and that I am 100% behind the contents (not caps lock) of what I wrote...
    I hope you do realize that if you are happy sounding insane, I really don't care. Shrug.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Leona77 View Post

So, dear My nameisJesus, if you can't see what's wrong with this behaviour, I suggest you go for a threesom with Bobtroplis and the condom-mouth-girl.
    You quoted a lot of stuff from earlier posts I hadn't read. There was nothing about holding hands in the original post and not about his fiance reading through his texts and telling him to avoid contact.
    The way you quote and phrase it, it's boundary crossing indeed. But I assume you don't know much about all circumstances so maybe it's a bit out of line to portray her as some whore. It's not like there was penetration or even nudity or intimacy somewhere. Maybe she doesn't know about OP being about to get married. Maybe she has already dumped her guy.

Maybe maybe maybe

You sound like a genuine person. Send me a PM if you can impress me by pulling your diaphragm out of your va-JJ with a cork-opener. It would be a fantastic experience for me to lose my V card
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 26-10-11 at 05:44 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123