+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think guys?

What do you think guys?

Hi

Well the situation is that i met a girl through some dating website here in the UK. We exchange messages straight away and then she offered her email so we then communicated via our personal emails. We exchanged personal stuff and got on quite well. The last email she sent was Friday (2 days ago) and said the available dates we could met up. She said she is very keen to met so i agreed and sent an email back with available dates too. I have not had a reply now for 48 hrs. This seems strange as she always repiled staright away.

The thing that is bothering me is that she said she works in a police control room. I dont think she is a policewomen but more as a administration but its in a police controlled enviroment. Once i gave her my email address she now has my name and also age and where i live. I guess ike anyone she would ask one of her police friends to do a search to check me out and see if i have any criminal background. Well te thing is i have a criminal record and got fined when i was 18 for graffiti.This was 13 years ago. I got arrested about 3 times and finally got a record for it. Since then i have never been in a police station.
    Is it me being paranoid or do you think she has checked me out and doesn't want to date me. Its seems a bit strange i have not heard back from her in 48hrs?..i gave her my email addy on Thurs and now she might have checked my background out.

What do you think guys....Many thnaks for any advice

i think your just being tooooo paranoid, if i were you i wouldnt worry about it and just wait for the next time she msgs you

think? awww man.. no one told me thinking wa required for this thing.. crud!!! you are paranoid. i agree with other fella.

If she doesnt want to see you for being arrested for graffiti then she isnt worth it anyway. Whats the point of living if you arent going to feel alive?
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    If she doesnt want to see you for being arrested for graffiti then she isnt worth it anyway. Whats the point of living if you arent going to feel alive?

hmm graffiti, body paint, women.. hold on.. i'm getting some thoughts here.. oohhh la la. wut was her name again?

HOLY CRAP!!! ITS BEEN 48 HOURS! SHE HATES YOU! THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT! .......seriously, if it matters that much to her that you did some illegal wall-art back in the day, then she's not worth it. Besides, its only been two days, she may not have time to check her e-mail. There are just too many variables in this little equasion. If the absence goes for like, a week (week and a half tops) then I can understand a little worry.
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon