+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What can i do?

What can i do?

Well, a guy i work with (7yrs older and engaged i think, if not he's got a gf and it was their 3yr anniversary yesterday) well, we're always bantering and flirting in a way. I always tease him cause he's always asking to see my **** but today he managed to see them by accident when we snuck into the dry store cupboard to avoid our boss but now its all he talks about. At first i thought he was a bit big headded, but now i've got to know more about him, he's a nice guy and i think i'm starting to like him. help?! everytime i think about him, i start smilling but i dont know what to do cause he's seeing somebody. I don't think i want a relationship, just something to happen or should i stay away? He also has a kid and he's 7yrs older than me, please somebody message me and help

we share everything, like our first times, first kiss etc and we're very open about things

well if i was you i would back away!!! think of how u you would feel if you and you boyfriend were together for three years and possibly engaged and he was doing these things behind your back, that would just crush you and you would be pissed......not saying that you are in the wrong because he is the one that keeps it going but you can put a stop to it........again imagine how u would feel

My advice: Run the opposite direction, literally

We are all very prone to liking people who are friendly, people whom we feel comfortable around, especially people we see at work everyday... because we get distracted too easily. You are swaying away from one very important fact that you already know: this guy has a girlfriend and he may even be engaged.

One, think of how you will feel if you were his girlfriend. I'm sure we all know the general rule already; stay away from people's boyfriend.
    Two, this guy may like you. This guy may really like spending time with you. BUT he obviously doesn't like you enough. If he really, really, really likes you, he will not lead you on this way. He will not flirt with you WHILE being in a relationship. He will want to be with you. OR.. he would have been with you already. You have to understand that in order for him to be with you, he will have to break up with his girlfriend. Has he done it yet? Will he do it anytime soon? NO, and NO. So, what can come out of your relationship with him? Nothing. He can easily stop flirting with you. Anytime he wants to, he can get married with his girlfriend. And you will have no right to stop him. Then, you will be left with nothing but hurt.
    Three, can you trust him? Even if he tells you that he likes you and will end it with his girlfriend, can you trust him? Even if he breaks up with her to be with you, how would you know he's not flirting with someone he's met at some other place? If he can flirt with you while being in a serious relationship, he can flirt with someone else while being in a relationship with you.

In the end, it all leads to the one important fact (that you should hammer into your head): this guy has a girlfriend.

Don't think about the sweet, fun moments you've spent together. Don't let them win you over. You deserve someone better. You deserve someone who likes you enough to be with you, and you WILL meet this person. If you don't want to be in a relationship now, then don't be. It's all within your control, so don't make things difficult for yourself.

Be friendly with this guy. Be nice, but don't cross the line. Don't fall in too deep. Go out and meet up with friends, hang out with people your age, spend time doing things you like to do. Don't let him rule your life.