+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get this guy in bed?

How do I get this guy in bed?

I met this guy online (he's 34 I'm 23) a few weeks back. We went on a few dates and we both decided there wasn't a relationship in our future.

Latley we have been exchanging some very sexual text messages. It's driving me totally crazy! I really want to get this guy in my bed but he seems not to respond to me when I ask him to come over.

How do I get passed the sexy texts and actually get the deed done? Is this guy just playing hard to get? He does live 20 minutes away but who wouldn't drive 20 mins to get laid? What do you think?

Like I said I don't want a relationship with him, I just want a little something something. haha

Thanks!

You're the only girl I know that's giving it away and he's not taking? Have you come right out and said, Here's my address come over and fk me or fk off? Perhaps he needs it spelled out to him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd have to agree ... even if you're just "OK" in his book, you shouldn't even have to put any effort into getting him in the bed.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Perhaps he is afraid that you suddently want a relationship with him. Make it clear that you only want something light. But don't be too brutal about it.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grab his cock and tell him you "want it"

show up at his home, wearing nothing but the trench coat.....

he's probably married.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    he's probably married.
    Either that, or he thinks there is something wrong with you, since he was clear about not wanting to see you, and you keep throwing yourself at him anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

he probably thinks you're too young for him. and too easy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I really hope that at least 50% of you here are wrong

Because I wouldn't want to have sex, just to have sex.
    To me sex seems to be something that has to be between to people who care a great deal for each other.

Not all men júst want to have sex. Some want more than that...
    At least I do.

I know I (and the dude TS is talking about) may be the 1% (to use a popular term these days), but there are men who actually want to be in a relationship to have sex.
    Last edited by MetalPhoenix; 30-10-11 at 12:13 AM.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

I think you are being too vague, or maybe he's just REALLY shy. So you have to get him over to your house, and just start kissing him and groping him. He might be a person who needs EXPLICIT signals that you want sex, or he hesitates. Just saying "Come over to my house" is too vague. You have to tell him you want to sleep with him.

I'm afraid you'll have to take the lead on this one. OTOH, maybe he's teasing you, and he is a but submissive, and wants you to make the first move to rip off his clothes. Guys get tired of taking the lead all the time. And sometimes we want a change.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    I really hope that at least 50% of you here are wrong

Because I wouldn't want to have sex, just to have sex.
    To me sex seems to be something that has to be between to people who care a great deal for each other.

Not all men júst want to have sex. Some want more than that...
    At least I do.

I know I (and the dude TS is talking about) may be the 1% (to use a popular term these days), but there are men who actually want to be in a relationship to have sex.
    Not all men are dogs. I can only have sex with a woman I am in love with. Sex is extra good when you don't have trust or fear issues involved.
    I don't use condoms, so I make sure my woman is the one I want to be with before we do the deed.