Its always hard doing something for the first time. Ive been single for most of my life now. I had one or two stupid relationships that went nowhere. I was really feeling low so my friend told me to go to a football game with him. He said I would meet somebody there, and as luck would have it, i did. Now this being my first real relationship I rushed it and asked her to homecoming etc. Only to find out 3 days later I dident like her all that much. At this point I really knew I messed myself up. I had no idea what to do. So I went to the homecoming at her school. I dident know a soul except for her. The whole thing was a mosh pit that I was sitting off to the side. At this point I was miserable and so I left. Yeah I know. I ****ed up. Afterwards im getting texted by a guy I met there about how shes crying and how hurt she is. After leaving I have no idea what to do with myself. I completely ****ed over a girl who thought the world of me because I dident have the balls to break up with her. I dont want to hurt her anymore but I really dont know what to do to not hurt her anymore any ideas?

(On a side note to make it even worse a guy outside the homecoming tried to mug me. Glad I can run fast)