+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell her

Should I tell her

Recently I have begun to have feelings for a girl. We work on the same place but shes quiting, but everytime we work together we have so much fun, she even visited me at my other job. On night even though she was a little drunk she invited me out with her friends, we cuddled, we were holding hands, she even kissed me on my cheek, we were complimenting each other. We were flirting like a couple who just started going out. I'm not sure if the way she acted was down to her being drunk but i felt some thing i havent felt in a long time. I started to develop stronger feelings for this girl after that night, I'm not sure if she does like me, I hate the idea of being rejected so I was wondering If I should tell her how I feel.
    Last edited by Charlie sledge; 16-10-11 at 01:38 PM. Reason: More info

I read on the "ask a female" forum for people with similar situations I have. I'm no female but why not talk to her next and say "hey I had a lot of fun the other night, why not go out again?" If she says yes it's obviously a good sign and if it goes similar than last time, only with her being sober than that's an even better sign. I wouldn't tell her you like her so quickly, especially after one time out.

Good advice, we spoke the next day, I didn't say I liked her, but we will hang out again soon. Sober hopefully

Just ask her out. Perhaps when she was a bit tipsy it helped her get over her shyness in talking to you? I'd take it as a good sign (as long as it's not a sign of her having a serious drinking problem!). If you like her, you have fun together, etc. why not just take a chance? Besides, it's just a date. What's the worst thing that can happen? Faint heart never won fair lady you know.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

decoding a girl's feelings for someone is not a rocket science. best way would be to ask her out...be natural... be happy and talk abt urself, ur hobbies ,etc (in short any conversation that engaging enuf)... dnt be clingy and overdo things... if she likes u she will give back a positive response... best way to know if a gal likes u... u guys will end up going out often...

Make sure you ask her questions about herself too! Don't just drone on about yourself. Nobody likes that.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde