+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Being Played?

Am I Being Played?

She dated a new guy 2 weeks after we broke up, when I texted her after a month of NC, she said things like "I listen to our playlist every day" and "I dated him to replace you but it's not working" and "You have a bigger d#$% than him" (sorry to include that last one but I felt it might be relevant. She talked crap about him the whole time we hung out, and has told me repeatedly that she is going to dump him for our love. But she hasn't and I don't know if she will.

She talked sooo much shit about how she will always love me but it just feels like a game I'll never win. But some of the things she said were just so damn real...

Please tell me if I'm getting played or better yet, how I can get her back?

Thanks

getting played. dump her nasty ass

She talked crap about him the whole time we hung out, and has told me repeatedly that she is going to dump him for our love.
    Yea.. they alllllllllll say that. It's your own fault you're feeling the way you are for getting with a woman you knew was in a relationship. Next time a woman tries to play you by telling you how shitty her relationship is, tell her to leave him then and then YOU get the hell away from her. Don't be a fool twice, learn from this. Never talk to her again, forgive yourself for being naive and falling for her lies and go zero contact with her "nasty ass."
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

we dated for a year right before she started this 2-week relationship though...so idk does that make a difference?

Are you saying she dumped you and went out with him but kept you as her dirty littly secret .. or.. are you saying that she's just broke up with you and is now with the new guy and wants nothing to do with you now?

What the hell is the actual story here?

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. She is still with him so you should excuse yourself away from her and never have anything else to do with her. If she wanted to be your exclusive girlfriend then she would be showing you that in her actions... which she's not so that's it. The End.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

We broke up and she said she dated him to "get over me"

Yeah but you're right, if she said she was gonna break up with him but still hasnt' done it after 3 days than **** that.

Thanks for your help. Now i gotta figure out how to meet other girls cause she's my first

You are being played friend. No matter what your size is. Trust me. I know.

Why does everyone on this forum always think somebody is getting played by their ex?

Anyway, she dumped the **** out of the guy and wont' stop talking to me and when we hang out she gives me those eyes where you just know she wants to jump your bones.

Quote Originally Posted by tjtigers14 View Post
    Why does everyone on this forum always think somebody is getting played by their ex?
    Why did you ask if you were? There must be some gut feeling or you wouldn't even have asked the question.

If she dumped the other guy and you're still hanging out with her then why are'nt you letting her jump your bones? You're confusing.

She just broke it off...and I'm just going slow because I don't want to rush into anything and have her resent me when she remembers why we fell apart last time. Is that a stupid idea?

Getting back together is only a stupid idea if the reasons you guys first broke up haven't been rectified. If the(se) reasons are still about, then you'll just break up again. Have you fixed what was broken? Taking things slowly, making sure you're both on the same page is a good idea.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was a spaz and couldn't chill out with texting and other bullshit (I've actually talked to you about that like a month ago, you are legit). But a month of never seeing her or talking to her and watching her date another guy and me not being able to do anything about it...if I can do that, I can not freak out when she doesn't text me back this time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tjtigers14 View Post

Anyway, she dumped the **** out of the guy and wont' stop talking to me and when we hang out she gives me those eyes where you just know she wants to jump your bones.
    Except she isn't, she's jumping his bones