Hello, I could do with some advice / some people's thoughts on a current situation,your honest thoughts and any experience of similar situations would be great.

OK, I met this girl, when I started a new job, at the beginning of the year. We got on really well and we became really close friends. She was with another fella in the office at the time, 1 month after I started, she left to pursue a new job abroad for 8 months (working in Turkey.) The realtionship with the fella in the office, finished as she left the country.

We've kept in touch ever since very regularly, I've even been out to see her twice in the past 4 months in her 'new country.' & had a brill time on both occasions. I've really, really missed her. So much so, that I've realised I am in love with her (it is as simple as that.) We really get on as 'best friends' and we just clicked from day one.

Now she's met another fella out in Turkey (a Turk), and they've been together for 3 months, and they seem deeply in love with each other (she once told me, it's great to have someone out here that you can trust and love. Like you back at home.) Her work placement is coming to an end now, and after a spot of travelling she'll be back in the UK, in about a month's time. The Turk is hoping to join her (I've even really helped with his visa application, to get him into the country, that's how much I think of her as a friend.)

She's had to come home this weekend (unexpectedly) to sort her visa. I went round to see her this afternoon, and she admitted her head was all over the place, and was really mising the Turk [a bit of a kick in the teeth, if I' m being honest.] I know that if she comes home without the Turk, it'll be like this all the time. It was just really awakard, as her head was elsewhere. We usually click, but today we didn't.

I don't know how their realtionship will go once they both finish their work in Turkey, and are faced with a challenge in the UK. All I do know is that I will be here for her every step of the way.

Now what do I do....say this realtionship breaks down in 4-5 months...I know I need to seize the moment and ask her if she likes me in the same way as I do. BUT, that would surely end our brilliant friendship. I've never loved someone so much and I have soo much to loose.

What would you do? Move on, bide your time (any experience of intra nationality realtionships / holdiay romances.) Or make the move at the earliest opportunity?

It's such a tough one.....thoughts, experiences, comments would be much appreciated. I feel slightly better I've managed to type it all out.

Thanks and sorry to bore you all.