+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how much past baggage is too much

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Actually, what is revolting is your attitude. There are plenty of single mums out there who are single for a variety of reasons, should they all be condemned to be eternally single?
    I never said that, just said I wouldn't date a woman like that. 3 kids to even one other guy is way-too much baggage. I certainly wouldn't want anyone's sloppy seconds. 3 kids to one man is a serious commitment, and she should have stayed with the guy as no couples have 3 kids together unless theyre pretty damn committed. I read that she left him because of an affair, but there is always 2 sides to every story. Maybe she wasn't bothering with her husband anymore, and that's why he strayed? You know, most women always blame the affairs on their husbands, and never look at their own actions leading to it. It takes 2 people to ruin a marriage. There are a lot of women who think they can just stop bothering in a marriage once they have their kids.
    Last edited by scott green; 20-10-11 at 05:58 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    See, this is the problem with dating a chick with 3 kids. I presume she told you about the kids right away when you started dating? Seems like a ****ed up situation to me. Personally I dont think I could ever date a chick who had kids to another guy, I'd think she was a whore. Plus her cooter would be way-wide squeezing out all those kids. And the kids aren't even yours, so that's pretty gross when you think about some other guys kids head poking out her twat. Yuck! Pretty revolting, dude.
    I think you're gross b/c your asshole must be at least a meter wide given how full of shit you are.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't think that you can live with her past. Amy Fisher was able to find a husband after trying to kill her lover's wife. Amber Frye got married after her ordeal. They were all able to find man who accepted them, despite their past. So I think that you should find someone whose past you can accept. So stop wasting your time and hers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123