+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!

I have a little problem. You see, i used to be shy and still am a little but not so much anymore. I'm 16 and i've only had 1 boyfriend and i've never been kissed. The problem is there is this guy i'm dating (we've only been on one date) and he is extremely shy. All his friends and all my friends say he likes me and from what i can tell he does but he's just so shy! I really really like him though. I liked him before i knew my now ex boyfriend but i thought he didn't like me so i forced myself to forget about him. Well he finally asked me out on a double date with two of our friends. We had fun and he did actually open up a little to me and i got to know him better but there were still these awkward silences especially when he was taking me home. And when he walked me to my door he kind of hesitated like he wanted to do something but was afraid to maybe, so i didnt get a hug or a kiss or anything. He did put his arm around me in the movies but that was it. So the problem is its the day after the date and im worried if he's going to call or not or even if i see him at school if he's going to talk to me at all or anything! What do you think i should do? How can i put him more at ease and show him how i feel about him without actually saying it exactly (i'm a tad shy too)? Please help!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...do you really need 2 ****in' threads of the same problem?

eh
    First where does it say you have to wait...
    Seriously, it's a two way street... These things you mentioned could honestly be flipped back at ya... What if you don't call, what if he sees you and you two don't talk. At 16, if he does like you, he's prolly bugged out as much as you... Funny thing is, he might even be posting on some other board about the whole situation...
    Life is funny like that.
    But, making someone feel at ease generally is the most common rule that works well in most situations.
    Best of luck

Yeah, i know i have to do something about it too..

Trust me... it's not all rainbows and butterflies for this guy either.. If he does like you, he's bugging out more than you... I'm willing to bet cookies, even more so.
    I'm not saying that you should drop to your knees and profess your feelings to him (Haha that would make for an interesting site I might have to admit), but drop "strong" hints perhaps or if that doesn't work bring out the club and just be blunt....
    Hope it works out for ya on Monday, off to buy my snowboard, yay!

Thanks! The only thing about guys though is that they don't take hints very well but maybe since tommorow is Valentine's Day... who knows? Maybe he'll take the hint!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekitti16
    The only thing about guys though is that they don't take hints very well
    Same can be said about girls.

Frasbee took the words out of my mouth...
    Imagine if we could shape this one, and send it out to the world...
    Then others would hear of it, and it would spread like wildfire.
    Jen and Fras's creation~

haha.. sorry, one toom any drinks tonight...
    but yeah... "what he said"
    ~